Sacramento, CA, January 10, 2011 --(PR.com
, a leading email marketing
software provider, has named ten steps businesses should take to create the greatest impact with their social and interactive communication channels.
“Cross-promotional efforts can help companies spread the word as online-marketing platforms increase their foothold, boosting follower interest and opt-ins,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “The key is to blend all those channels into one comprehensive interactive-marketing strategy. Here are 10 effective steps that companies can use to maximize their digital-marketing mix.”
1. Use email-marketing newsletters to announce new LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter feeds, directing readers to social-networking websites for signup.
2. Use Twitter to link followers to your latest blog post or email newsletter online to fuel interest and re-tweets.
3. Include an option to join the company's social networks in the email-newsletter registration section.
4. Use the sidebar on your email-marketing newsletter to list all company social-networking profiles, and use those profiles to gather email-newsletter signups.
5. Invite customers to participate in YouTube viral-marketing video contests that show real consumers using and enjoying your products or solutions.
6. Read and respond to comments within social networks, developing newsletter or blog articles around topics readers discuss the most.
7. Launch a regular Q&A section in your company's email newsletter that specifically addresses reader questions across all social-networking platforms.
8. Include a link to your Help forum or YouTube video tutorial within purchase-confirmation emails.
9. Include a social-bookmark console on product pages in case readers want to share your website or products with others.
10. Join relevant LinkedIn and Facebook groups, assigning knowledgeable representatives within your company to answer questions, thus positioning your company as a valuable industry resource.
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable email marketing software
solution designed to help businesses make the most of their time and money when sending an email newsletter
or other email campaigns. StreamSend offers a number of industry-leading standard pricing plans and also has strong private-label and affiliate programs. Started as part of EZ Publishing, a web hosting and design company founded in 1998, StreamSend is now the company’s flagship product.