Aras Announces Live Webcast on Next Generation Requirements Management for Systems Engineering
Andover, MA, January 09, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced the Live Webcast “Next Generation Requirements Management for Systems Engineering.”
Free Registration - Live Webcast
Next Generation Requirements Management
January 9, 2013 at 11:00am Eastern Time
Register at http://aras.com/plm/001722
Aras Requirements Management provides global enterprises with the advanced capabilities they need to meet complex customer demands, drive product quality and minimize risks, making it an ideal solution for users of DOORS, SLATE and MKS Integrity who are ready to take their requirements management to the next level.
About Aras Requirements Management
Aras Requirements Management is a next generation requirements management solution that combines advanced requirements management functionality with enterprise PLM, providing powerful capabilities for complex systems engineering and systems of systems planning, development and realization.
- Enhanced Requirements Capture - Make anything a requirement including Files, Emails, Scanned Images, URL links, Pictures, Videos (even from YouTube), as well as existing PLM items, such as Parts, Materials, Drawings and Models
- Trace Matrix Verification - Provides traceability of requirements to verify that systems, subsystems and interfaces satisfy all of requirements, from high-level conceptual down to the detailed component-level
- Comprehensive Impact Analysis - Requirements are included in the impact analysis on proposed changes and can become affected items on ECRs & ECOs
- Closed Loop Validation - Full support for validation plans, procedures and all related documentation with reporting, sign-offs and workflow
- Complete Compliance - A full audit trail with change history can be automatically recorded for environments with compliance and regulatory conditions
- Powerful & Easy to Use – Comprehensive features with secure web browser access and familiar look and feel for users across the enterprise
- Multi-Discipline - Simultaneously manage requirements from many different disciplines – mechanical, electronics & electrical, firmware and software – together in one environment for complex systems engineering
- Cross-Functional - Achieve requirements collaboration with Product Management, Marketing, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement, Field Support and other groups throughout the product life cycle
- Extended Enterprise Collaboration - Gather requirements from across the extended enterprise and involve customers, subcontractors and outsourced manufacturers with strict security for need-to-know visibility and access
- Federated Integration - Connects securely to existing enterprise systems and authoring tools throughout the company using Web services
For more information please visit http://aras.com/plm/001733
Aras is the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions. Freedom from licensing eliminates up-front expenses and per user costs while superior technology makes Aras the most advanced enterprise PLM solution suite available. Customers include Motorola, Freudenberg, GE, Hitachi, Lockheed Martin, Textron and TEVA Pharmaceuticals. Aras is privately held with global headquarters in Andover, Mass. For additional information visit www.aras.com or follow us on Twitter @aras_plm
Product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.