Mancos, CO, February 07, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Adventure and multi-sport packages are the latest craze in the vacation industry and the Majestic Dude Ranch
in Mancos, Colorado is leading the charge. Breathtaking scenery and spectacular trails drew owner Robert Bucksbaum to purchase the ranch two years ago. But, he realized guests were interested in more of an all-around, adventure-driven experience. So he decided to reinvent the Majestic with the following additional features:
- High-end mountain bikes ($2500+ retail) for trails rated top ten in the USA
- Tie your own fly and catch a trophy trout (with guides) same day
- The only ranch in the world with its own baseball field and MLB batting cage
- Clay pigeon shooting for adults and BB gun targets for kids
- Mild to extreme hikes as well a 12,800 ft. mountain summit with the owner
- Basketball, volleyball, and archery course
- Yoga classes and massage
- Kayaking and regular fishing at our lake
- White water rafting in the famous Animas River
- New gym with high powered treadmill, free weights and large workstation
Horseback riding is still the main feature of the ranch as beginner to expert riders have the option to ride up to two times a day for as long as 1 ½ - 8 hours. Not too long ago, guests’ only option for a dude ranch vacation was horseback riding and cattle drives – we’ve come a long way since City Slickers!
In addition to all activities, Majestic features an award winning kids program where counselors keep kids on the move from sunrise to bedtime. Gold panning, teepee campouts, swimming, fishing, biking, horse painting, and rodeos are just some of the activities that allow kids to be kids and parents to have fun on their own. Furthermore, Bucksbaum just recently built two new luxury cabins for families of 5 – 8 as well as adding newly remodeled bathrooms and tempur-pedic beds for adults.
Food is a major attraction at the ranch with hearty and healthy meals prepared by expert chefs. Special diets are catered to daily as well as a separate kids menu, snacks stocked in fridge upon arrival and our famous bottomless cookie jar.
No need to worry about gaining weight either with so many activities on the ranch. And don’t think about dipping into your wallet to pay for activities or tours on and off the ranch – Majestic offers one reasonable, all-inclusive rate. So if you’re looking to get your adrenaline fix, ride high in the aspens on horseback or just kick back and enjoy the spectacular weather, fresh air or breathtaking scenery, Majestic is the place to be.
Majestic is currently providing a 20% discount through Feb. 15 - just type MDFRIEND in the promotional code box on the ranch web site and start creating memories to last a lifetime.