New York, NY, February 11, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- For readers who enjoy kinky erotica but wish the books contained more guidance when it comes to the activities and toys described, "150 Shades of Play: A Beginner’s Guide to Kink" is here to fill in all those dirty details.
Just a few of the things "150 Shades of Play" can teach readers quickly:
• How to cuff a partner to the bed
• Where to find a kinky costume
• What to say during dirty talk
• How to spank a partner so it hurts so good
• Which vibrators, clamps & plugs are best
• How to role-play without cracking up . . . . And much more.
This A-to-Z Guide Includes:
• Encyclopedia-style bite-sized entries, so readers can quickly and easily find what they're interested in
• Important safety tips (missing from most erotica)
• Tips on shopping for kinky accessories
• A fun, funny tone that is inviting rather than intimidating
• A voyeuristic look at some really kinky stuff, perfect for cocktail party chatter
• Notes on what other books get wrong about BDSM
• Helpful (and hilarious) illustrations that make it fun for readers to flip through
• Everything a beginner wants to know...without the inevitable hardcore nudity of a Google search
Spice Things Up in 2013
"150 Shades of Play" will help make readers' fantasies a reality—safely, sensually, and satisfactorily. "150 Shades of Play" is available for purchase in paperback on Amazon.com.
About the Authors & Illustrator
"150 Shades of Play" is written by internationally respected veteran sex writers EM & LO, whose last book, SEX: How to Do Everything, was named by the Guardian as one of the 10 Best Sex Guides Ever—alongside the "Kama Sutra" and Ovid’s "The Art of Love." Illustrator Arthur Mount (ArthurMount.com) has been in the biz for almost twenty years, regularly publishing work around the world (including in three of EM & LO’s previous titles); he received a D&AD Silver Pencil award in 2005.