Eco Serendib Villa and Spa’s "Serendipitous Escape" is the Ultimate Girls' Getaway -- Pack the Swimsuits, Gather the Girlfriends & Leave the Husbands Behind
St. John, Virgin Islands, February 16, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Eco Serendib Villa and Spa, an uber-luxury, eco-friendly private retreat on St. John, has introduced a bespoke five-night “Serendipitous Escape” for up to six gal pals, offering opulent accommodations, tantalizing cuisine, pampering and good times – all while giving back to the community. Whether looking to catch up with girlfriends, reminisce with female family, celebrate a birthday or other milestone event – there is no shortage of opportunities for bonding and creating memories to last a lifetime. The group luxuriates in spectacular tropical surroundings as the sole guests of Eco Serendib, enjoying their private oasis while being catered to by a dedicated staff.
Guests are met at the ferry and whisked to the private villa, where their chosen ‘theme song’ is playing – whether that is “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun,” “Single Ladies,” “This One's For the Girls,” “We Are Family” or another favorite, setting the stage for the exciting journey to come. The ladies enjoy Eco Serendib’s signature welcome with refreshing cold towels, freshly brewed lemongrass tea, Champagne and hors d’oeuvres. The package also features:
· Three dinners:
- Five-course Welcome Dinner at the villa’s Epicurean Theater, prepared by a private chef
- “Seed to Plate” experience: interactive, ‘edutaining’ chef demonstration and dinner featuring fresh produce from the villa’s onsite organic garden. Demo teaches healthy, delicious preparation and includes wine pairings, personalized aprons, and a selection of fresh fruits/vegetables from the garden provided daily throughout stay
- Sumptuous dinner at a top restaurant on St. John
· Favorite “Chick Flick” and popcorn for movie night
· Hot tub cocktail party featuring the group’s favorite drinks and hors d’oeuvres, served ‘tub-side’
· Two spa treatments for each guest including the option to use fresh ingredients from the organic garden; unlimited use of the sauna and steam facilities at the full service spa
· Morning yoga/Pilates at the villa’s private pool terrace daily
· Opportunity to participate in the Eco Serendib Beach Restoration Project, which plants indigenous trees at area beaches to reduce the carbon footprint while protecting the coastline against erosion, through tours, demonstrations and/or planting, cultivation and irrigation
· Full-day sail aboard Kekoa, an amazing 50-foot handcrafted catamaran, which includes exceptional snorkeling and visits at pristine beaches in the U.S. Virgin Islands and nearby British Virgin Islands. A delicious lunch and drinks are provided
· Local art gallery tour followed by Champagne reception
· Grocery stocking service to ensure groups’ favorite soft drinks and snacks are available during stay
· Full American breakfast, made-to-order each morning
· Customized turndown service nightly
The Serendipitous Escape package is priced at $5,290, inclusive of tax & service, per person, single occupancy for the five night stay (based on six participants). Rates vary for groups of other sizes. In addition to components above, the Serendipitous Escape package includes a full house staff with a private butler, concierge and maid service as well as a private chef for select meals. The package is offered throughout 2013, subject to space availability and certain blackout dates.
For information or reservations, contact a travel professional, visit www.ecoserendib.com, or call 215 830 8300.
About Eco Serendib Villa and Spa:
Eco Serendib Villa and Spa sets new standards for eco-friendly luxury on St. John in the USVI. Dramatically set along a hillside with sweeping views of the Caribbean, Eco Serendib features eight elegant suites, a full-service spa, gym, organic “seed to plate” garden, saltwater pool, epicurean theater and all the amenities and services of an exquisite private retreat. Named a “Top 30 Villa” by Caribbean Travel + Life in 2012, it offers a sumptuous and serene home-base. Green elements include solar panels, rain water harvesting, eco materials in design, energy-efficient appliances, grey water irrigation and more. Visit www.ecoserendib.com.
About Eco Serendib Beach Restoration Project:
Created in partnership with Friends of the VI National Park, the Eco Serendib Beach Restoration Project reduces the carbon footprint while protecting St. John’s coastline from erosion by planting indigenous trees at area beaches. In addition to contributing the seed funds to kick start the program, the villa sponsors one tree per day of each reservation.