The News In Two - New Free Smartphone Application - Provides Two-Minute Audio Broadcasts of Breaking News Stories for the User on the Go
Los Angeles, CA, March 20, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Getting your news updates just got easier – with the click of a button, now you can have the news read to you.
Pinnacle Applications today announced the launch of The News In Two; a Smartphone application that provides a free two-minute audio broadcast of breaking news stories. Users who download the free application, available for iPhone and Android users, can easily access audio news files by use of “play” and “pause” buttons after highlighting the news genre and topic of their choice. With the touch of a screen, they can access a summary of the related news headlines and click a link to a full-length article on any given story for further information.
“While there are many news applications available, there isn’t one that provides audio summaries of breaking news for the user on the go, so we decided to take it upon ourselves to create one,” stated Ryan Wright, co-founder of Pinnacle Applications. “We’re taking the news to a whole new level, bringing it to you like you’ve never experienced it before,” added Co-Founder Chris Berry.
Genres featured in The News In Two include:
· Breaking News – Breaking news stories as they happen
· U.S. and World News – International, national, state, and local updates from around the world
· Sports – Stories and scores from MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, college football, college basketball, and college baseball
· Entertainment – Movies, TV, and music news and all the latest celebrity gossip
· Business & Technology – Current business trends, market trends and Wall Street coverage, including new technology inventions, gadgets, and more
· Off Topic – When typical news stories become atypical…