The NYC Life Coach Introduces Leadership Coaching Boot Camp - Empowering Leaders for Changing Times
New York, NY, September 05, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Leadership Coaching Boot Camp is the leader's "Boot Camp" with high transformational challenges. In this Boot Camp, leaders will learn how to get their company and career to new heights by becoming better leaders.
Have you ever wanted to do more? Have you ever felt that there is a greater leader hidden deep inside of you? Have you ever wanted to do greater and bigger things with your life? Do you believe that you have the ability to lead yourself and others to produce truly outstanding results?
The synergy created by a group of minds working together for a common purpose far outweighs the power of one mind working alone. This is an ancient concept that is successfully applied in today's challenging times.
The NYC Life Coach will take you out of your office environment and out of your comfort zone to help you "lower your guard" and be able to learn how to bond better with your colleagues and business partners by improving your professional and leadership skills. You will learn new leadership skills and discover your hidden weaknesses and strengths that will empower you to become a greater leader.
Coach Irina Popa-Erwin is a successful Life & Business Coach for over a decade. Her unique background allowed her to help thousands around the world to reach their goals and guide them step-by-step to achieve higher levels of success.
Former competitive gymnast, international businesswoman, life & executive coach, and business development speaker, Irina perceives life in a way that's completely unique. Her experience as a gymnast led her to the conclusion that coaches act as the largest influence in success. And as an international businesswoman, mentored by Jim Rohn, she's learned that a set of fundamental leadership skills can propel executives to success no matter the situation.
Jim Rohn used to say, "Of all the things that can have an effect on your future, I believe personal growth is the greatest. We can talk about sales growth, profit growth, asset growth, but all of this probably will not happen without personal growth." - Jim Rohn
Key Topics Include:
- Master the principles of human psychology
- Leadership Principles
- Being a Leader vs. Being a Manager
- Setting Goals & the Planning Process
- Managing Performance Standards & Accountability
- Building Success Attitudes and Productive Habits
- Communicating for Performance Excellence
- Effectively Managing Change - Changing Others by Changing You
- Key communication principles. Adapting communication style for results
- Practice the core skills a leader needs to help themselves & others to create positive and empowering change
- Learn how to coach others effectively and to build dynamic teams
- Re-discover the basics
The Leadership Training will take place outdoors, in a relaxing environment where nature will be our friend.
- 2 Nights at a 5 Star Resort
- Dinner on Friday Evening - Upon Arrival
- Saturday Leadership Coaching
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Saturday
- One Surprise Outdoors Activity on Saturday
- Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday
- 90 Days - Biweekly In-Person Follow-Up & Support
- Weekly Phone & Email Follow-Up & Support
The NYC Life Coach specializes on professional coaching services for individuals, groups and corporate professionals. Professional coaching services include Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Sales Coaching, Leadership Coaching, MasterMind Leadership Coaching, Career Coaching, Life Coaching for Women, Life Coaching for Models, Athletes Performance Coaching and Leadership Coaching "Boot Camp."
Irina Popa-Erwin is the Founder & CEO of The NYC Life Coach, a professional Life and Business Coaching company dedicated to helping people to develop, improve and to help them reach their goals. At The NYC Life Coach, Irina helps her clients realize their potential through life, business, and leadership coaching that taps into her unique background.