Tampa, FL, September 08, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Tampa Bay Business and Professional Women of Florida elect state officers for 2013-2014.
- Christy Crump, Director of Operations with the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (FRLA), Regulatory Compliance Services (RCS), will serve as President;
- Cynthia Ramirez, Senior Vice President and Commercial Real Estate Executive at Florida Capital Bank, as Vice President;
- Nancy Robinson, CPA, as Recording Secretary;
- Lisa Armbrust, Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley, as Treasurer;
- Mary Giddens, Owner/Operator of Diamond G Ranch, as Parliamentarian; and
- Carole J. Tolomeo, Office Manager at Margate Police Department, as Business Manager.
Founded in 1919, BPW (The National Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Clubs and later filed to “do business as” (dba) Business and Professional Women/USA (BPW/USA) has been promoting equity for all women in the workplace through advocacy, education and information. “My personal goal is to be a catalyst, facilitator, and leader to Florida’s BPW members by focusing on the building blocks of success: communication, collaboration, and connection,” said Christy Crump, incoming president.
Local BPW organizations host monthly meetings and several events throughout the year to raise awareness of workingwomen in the community; including networking opportunities and career development programs. For more information on Business and Professional Women and to find a local BPW organization near you, visit www.bpwflorida.org.