Raleigh, NC, September 11, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Kjell Ottesen, President of Springer America, Inc., announces the launch of RunningK9.com, a new e-commerce store built to meet the needs of active dogs. To celebrate the new store, customers can take 40% off the total purchase price of any product – including the Springer Dog Exerciser – using code LAUNCH40 at RunningK9.com check-out through Monday, September 16.
“The idea for launching Running K9,” says President Kjell Ottesen, “came about when our Springer customers began asking us to recommend harnesses, leashes, and paw care products. Since our family has always owned and loved larger, high-energy dogs, we wanted to provide the best resources for them, so we began to test out a variety of solutions.”
The Ottesens are not alone in owning the larger and more active breeds. In fact, an American Kennel Club study of the top 10 breeds shows that large breed dogs – including Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Boxer, and Rottweiler – make up the majority of the 2012 Most Popular Dogs in the U.S.
Gradually, Running K9 added dog toys, dog treats, and accessories, based on their commitment to safe and healthy products, including:
- K9 Competition, a line of premium fur care products made in Sweden of natural ingredients.
- H2O4K9, a stainless steel water bottle and bowl combination that encourages owners to keep their dogs hydrated on walks, camping trips, bike rides, and even car rides. The bottle fits nicely in the bottle cage of all bikes.
- Sam’s Yams Sweet Potato Chews, made without refined or highly processed foods or animal by-products, providing important nutritional and dental benefits.
RunningK9.com also caters to outdoor-loving customers looking for safe ways to bring their dogs with them during extended outings, such as:
- RuffWear Web Master™ Harness, built for assisting our canine companions up and over obstacles. The continuous webbing wraps around the dog’s body to provide full support.
- Musher’s Secret Paw Wax protects a dog’s paws from hot pavement, sand and sandburn, salt and chemicals, snowballing, ice build-up, and rough terrain.
- Highlands Bed, the ultralight compressible bed to take backpacking and camping.
According to Ottesen, RunningK9.com is a natural outgrowth of his commitment to helping dog owners get the exercise they need for their pets with the Springer Dog Exerciser. The Springer is the bike attachment that allows dogs to run safely beside their owners. Springer’s low-mounted, heavy-duty steel spring absorbs up to 90% of the force of a dog’s unexpected tugs, allowing bike riders to keep their balance, while protecting them from traffic, pedals, and wheels.
Enjoyed by 600,000+ dog-loving bicyclists around the world since 1988, the Springer is quick and easy to install. For owners of multiple dogs, the Springer Xtra Arm Kit, in combination with the original Springer, allows riders to bike with dogs on both side of the bicycle by using a specially designed dual bolt.
Springer America, based in Raleigh, NC, is the exclusive importer for the Springer Dog Exerciser/Jogger from Norway to the Americas.
For more information, contact Kjell Ottesen at 919-616-0532 or email@example.com.