Los Angeles, CA, October 21, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- NAPO National has become the authority within the Professional Organizing Industry. NAPO National have done a fabulous job marketing the organizing profession, growing the industry and facilitating business for the organizers through their automated referral network and their marketing efforts.
NAPO-Los Angeles has grown right along with NAPO National and has become the “Organizing Authority” within Los Angeles. To continue this growth it is important to continually brand and promote the organization. The more NAPO-Los Angeles is recognized, the more successful the organizers businesses will be. NAPO-Los Angeles would like to ask for help in this effort. Please consider:
- Including the NAPO-Los Angeles logo on marketing materials, i.e., business cards, flyers, brochures, articles, seminar handouts etc.
- Referencing the NAPO-LA membership in NAPO-Los Angeles and the website, www.napola.org when speaking with the media as well as including NAPO-LA's contact information in articles or books that organizers may author.
- Mentioning the NAPO-Los Angeles organization and the associate membership to vendors and suppliers. Help them get in touch with other organizers that can grow their business.
- Adding the NAPO-Los Angeles logo to websites with a link to the NAPO-Los Angeles website.
- Contacting the NAPO-Los Angeles Marketing Director when there is an opportunity for NAPO members to participate in presentations, appearances, articles and events that would help to promote the NAPO-Los Angeles members. MarketingDirector@napola.org
- Like and Follow NAPO-Los Angeles on Facebook and Twitter at: FB: napolosangeles and TW: @napolosangeles.
Looking towards an exciting future,
NAPO-Los Angeles Marketing Director, Christie Gelsomino
NAPO-Los Angeles President, Nadine Levy