Birmingham, AL, October 02, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Leading helicopter media company, Rotorcraft Pro Media Network (RPMN) and premiere outfitters, Gibson & Barnes have this year awarded two aviation leather jackets to winners at the Heli-Expo and ALEA shows. Now they plan to continue rewarding the rotorcraft industry, this time at the Air Medical Transport Conference, October 21-23 in Virginia Beach. To spice it up, the companies put together a variety prize package valued at $250. It includes:
· A pair of Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
· A headset gear bag,
· Two G&B logo t-shirts
· A G&B logo ball cap,
· A helmet lens cloth, koozies, pens, and notepads round out the prize package.
Any attendees at AMTC may enter their chance to win by visiting Rotorcraft Pro’s booth 616. The winner need not be present at the time of the drawing.
About Rotorcraft Pro Media Network: The Rotorcraft Pro Media Network (RPMN) is a subsidiary of Oak Mountain Media, LLC. RPMN offers a true business-to-business format for rotorcraft and aviation-related companies to promote their products, services and opportunities in a cost-effective, credible manner. The RPMN product line includes:
· Rotorcraft Pro Magazine - over 48,000 circulation and ABC audited
· Helicopter Industry Websites – including RotorcraftPro.com, JustHelicopters.com, JustHelicopters.TV, and VerticalReference.com
· Helicopter Industry Week in Review E-newsletter – 20,000+ Subscribers
· Free mobile apps available on Apple and Android platforms