Hamburg, Germany, October 08, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- yStats.com, Hamburg-based secondary market research specialist, offers considerable discounts on previously published reports. B2C E-Commerce market reports published in the second half of 2012 are now available with a 30 percent discount on the original price.
The comprehensively researched yStats.com market reports show global, regional and local trends. These reports still provide valuable information, given that all data was carefully researched with a long-term validity in mind and some of the market reports also include forecasts. Detailed product brochures and further information on all market reports are available on the homepage.
Global Online Payment Methods 2012
· The "Global Online Payment Methods 2012" report by yStats.com analyzes recent developments in E-Commerce payment methods, first on a global scale and then separately for more than 50 regions and countries worldwide. Additionally, the report features the most important trends and the latest news for more than 40 payment companies in these markets. The average global online shopper uses only a small number of payment methods, with a preference for familiar systems. Not only the online payment segment but also mobile payment methods show a steady growth in 2012. The transaction volume for mobile payments is forecasted to increase by approximately 75% worldwide compared to 2011. In response to this trend, PayPal has launched its PayPal Mobile service. The company expects further growth for 2012 and plans to enter the markets of Russia, China, India and the Middle East.
Global Mobile Payment Methods 2012
· In its "Global Mobile Payment Methods 2012" report, yStats.com is presenting facts and figures on global mobile payment methods. The report covers markets and top players in 26 nations, including the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, China, and Japan, as well as some smaller countries. In addition to country-specific information, the report features global and regional data. According to estimates, the volume of mobile payments will globally increase in 2012 by approximately 70 percent. An example of this growing market is China. In the six months leading up to the first quarter of 2012, more than 60 percent of all Chinese consumers made at least one mobile payment. India and South Africa are following China's example.
Global Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012
· In its "Global Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012", yStats.com presents facts and figures on the use of mobile phones and other portable devices with Internet access, along with information on M-Commerce and mobile payment methods. The report includes trends, revenue figures and many other details about 46 countries in all regions of the world. In addition to country-specific information, the report also provides data on a global and regional level. In addition to its "Global Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012", yStats.com is also offering a "Europe Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012". The number of people worldwide who purchase via mobile reached approximately 400 million in 2012. About 40 percent of all retailers offered their customers the option to purchase goods via mobile devices.
Global E-Commerce Delivery Report 2012
· In its "Global E-Commerce Delivery Report 2012", which provides global data about the delivery of products ordered online, yStats.com analyzes delivery options for online orders across various countries. It highlights what is important to customers and demonstrates that a good infrastructure is necessary for prospering B2C E-Commerce. While in South America, infrastructural problems make it difficult to deliver products ordered online, delivery companies in North America continue to expand their services.
Europe B2C E-Commerce Report 2012
· In its "Europe B2C E-Commerce Report 2012" yStats.com provides a comprehensive analysis of B2C E-Commerce trends in Europe. The report covers a total of 35 countries throughout Europe. It also includes information on the European region as a whole. Aside from trends and revenue figures, it lists product categories and leading players in the online retail markets of the included countries. Between 2011 and 2016, an annual increase of B2C E-Commerce revenues of more than 10 percent is expected for the entire European region. Cross-border B2C E-Commerce is also thriving.
yStats.com GmbH & Co. KG
Behringstrasse 28a, D-22765 Hamburg
Phone: +49 (0)40 - 39 90 68 50
Fax: +49 (0)40 - 39 90 68 51
yStats.com has been committed to researching up-to-date, objective and demand-based data on markets and competitors for top managers from various industries since 2005. Headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, the firm has a strong international focus and is specialized in secondary market research. In addition to offering reports on markets and competitors, yStats.com also carries out client-specific research. Clients include leading global enterprises from various industries including B2C E-Commerce, electronic payment systems, mail order and direct marketing, logistics, as well as banking and consulting.