Eleven Awards for TFI Envision, Inc. for American Graphic Design 2013
New York, NY, October 11, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- For nearly five decades, Graphic Design USA has sponsored national design competitions that spotlight areas of excellence in design.
From more than 8,000 entries, Graphic Design USA judges announced the winners of their American Graphic Design Awards 2013 , which included 11 projects designed by TFI Envision, Inc., represented in 6 different categories of design, including:
Internet Design Category:
• Inspirica Website
• KangaTime® Website
• Dove® Men + Care® Holiday Carton Packaging for 2012
• Dove® Mixed Product Holiday Carton Packaging for 2012
POP Display Category:
• Dove® Masterbrand Winter Pallet Display POD for Sam’s Club 2012
• Dove® Men + Care® Father’s Day Pallet Display POD for Sam’s Club 2013
Annual Report Category:
• Guiding Eyes for the Blind 2012 Annual Report
Announcements / Invitations Category:
• Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum “What Is It?” Gala Invitation
Self Promotion Category:
• TFI Envision, Inc. “Red Hot Ideas” Promotion
• TFI Envision, Inc. Recycling Corn Silk Promotional Mailer
• TFI Envision, Inc. Auto Trends Report eNewsletter
These will be featured in the 300+ page full color American Graphic Design Awards Annual, seen by an estimated 50,000+ creative and marketing decision makers. They will also be featured in the Graphic Design USA Online Winners Gallery website, with 100,000 visitors per month.
TFI Envision, Inc. has been consistently selected as winners in this competition for over a quarter of a century.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.