New York, NY, October 12, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Thieme is proud to announce the launch of Thieme eSpine, a unique online resource that gives spine care professionals unprecedented access to Thieme’s entire spine collection. This powerful platform includes more than 250 surgical procedures, with illustrated steps and detailed techniques; e-books containing more than 18,000 pages of spine content; over 19,000 images, freely downloadable; and integrated search across Thieme’s renowned spine journals. Users can search for procedures they want to brush up on, confirm references for their writing, and find high-quality images for presentations.
- Over 250 illustrated procedures
- Access to Thieme’s entire spine ebook library – over 16,000 pages of material
- More than 16,000 images, with legends and links to original sources
- Simultaneous search across the neurosurgery titles in Thieme’s eJournal platform, as well as across all journals indexed in PubMed
- Optimized for mobile device compatibility
- Image download functionality for easy integration into presentations and teaching materials
Thieme eSpine is the go-to reference for spine care content and changes how clinical information is obtained - making it easier, faster, and more efficient than ever before.
Thieme eSpine: http://espine.thieme.com
Send all inquiries to: email@example.com
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.