Ashton Woods Homes Raleigh to Feature Seven Model Properties in Wake County Parade of Homes
Raleigh, NC, October 13, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Ashton Woods Homes Raleigh, the North Carolina division of an award-winning national private homebuilder, has announced that seven of its homes will be featured in the 2013 Wake County Parade of Homes. The company’s participating homes span across seven different Ashton Woods Homes communities in the Triangle area and include:
– The Marin at 611 Libson St. in Durham ($186,900 at 1,892 square feet) located in the Davis Park community, which consists of townhomes conveniently located in the very heart of the Research Triangle Park and offers architecture to suit every style.
– The Raulston at 4013 Windflower Lane in Raleigh ($342,490 at 2,366 square feet) located within the company’s GlenLake Garden community, which boasts beautiful single family homes overlooking Crabtree Valley.
– The Chelsea at 3836 Cottage Rose Lane in Raleigh ($465,240 at 2,984 square feet) located in the community of GlenLake South, which lies in close proximity to GlenLake Gardens and offers open, spacious designs and maintenance free living in a most desirable location.
– The Cedar at 8240 Woburn Drive in Raleigh ($850,000 at 4693 square feet) located in Ashton Woods Homes’ newest Raleigh neighborhood, Greys Landing. This new community includes stately and elegant homes on Shaw Lake just off Leadmine Road in North Raleigh.
– The Fairmont at 6637 Rest Haven Drive in Raleigh ($594,990 at 4,652 square feet) located in Leesville Crest, which features luxuriously crafted estate homes in a quaint neighborhood situated in the heart of North Raleigh.
– The Joseph at 766 Wickham Ridge Road in Apex ($166,650 at 1,728 square feet), which resides in the company’s Apex neighborhood, Pemberley, offering stylish townhomes and a fabulous amenity.
– The Oliver at 3623 Rolston Drive in Raleigh ($649,900 at 3,565 square feet) in Ramblewood, a wonderful community at North Hills that captures the essence of Raleigh tradition in spacious inside-the-beltline single family estates and townhomes.
The Wake County Parade of Homes – one of the largest judged tours in the country – runs for three weekends every October and features new homes throughout Wake County. The 48th Annual Parade of Homes will be held from noon to 5 p.m. for three consecutive weekends – Saturday, Oct. 5 through Sunday, Oct. 6, Friday Oct. 11 through Sunday, Oct. 13, and Friday, Oct. 18 through Sunday, Oct. 20 – allowing the public access to new properties with outstanding design features crafted by area builders. Participating homes will be judged prior to the first open house weekend based on criteria such as quality workmanship, floor plan and curb appeal. Winners of the gold, silver and bronze awards will be announced during the Parade of Homes evening awards gala. At the 2012 Parade of Homes awards gala, Ashton Woods Homes received a silver award for the Kinsley model in its Pemberley community, located in Apex.
“We are honored and excited to participate in the 48th annual Wake County Parade of Homes, as it is one of the largest in the county and provides buyers and residents alike with the opportunity to see first-hand the one-of-a-kind building features the Raleigh market has to offer,” said Tom Anhut, Raleigh division President of Ashton Woods Homes. “Our participating homes, which span from Raleigh to Durham and Apex, are wonderful representations of our commitment to building homes that effectively balance healthy-home features with energy efficiency, incorporating versatile and cutting edge designs in the most desirable locations.”
New Media Content:
Ashton Woods Homes Raleigh on YouTube:
Ashton Woods Homes Raleigh on Twitter:
Ashton Woods Homes Raleigh on Facebook:
About Ashton Woods Homes Raleigh:
Ashton Woods Homes Raleigh is the North Carolina division of the award-winning national private home builder, and has been a prominent member of the Triangle real estate market since 2010. With new homes communities located close to jobs, schools, shopping and transportation, Ashton Woods Homes Raleigh is a premier choice for new home buyers. The firm has received numerous industry honors, including the 2012 Marketing and Advertising Excellence Award from the Home Builders Association, and the 2012 Builder 100 Private Top 10 List. Led by Tom Anhut, division president for Raleigh, Ashton Woods Homes was named to the Triangle Business Journal’s 2012 Top Residential Builders list for the Raleigh-Durham market. For more information, visit http://www.ashtonwoodshomes.com/raleigh.
About Ashton Woods Homes:
Ashton Woods Homes is one of the nation’s largest private homebuilding companies, with operations in Atlanta, Austin, Charleston, Dallas, Houston, Killeen, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, San Antonio, Sarasota and Tampa. Recently named the #1 Most Trusted Homebuilder in America in the Lifestory Research Most Trusted Builders in America Study SM, Ashton Woods is known throughout the industry for building homes with award-winning designs that inspire, and offering homebuyers a high level of personalization options. Ashton Woods is also the only builder to nationally utilize the Environments for Living Platinum Program, a program that certifies the energy efficient status of our homes. For more information, or to experience the excitement of becoming another satisfied Ashton Woods homeowner, visit ashtonwoodshomes.com and search all of our new homes for sale.