London, United Kingdom, October 19, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Russell Bedford accounting network has published the Autumn 2013 edition of its twice-yearly Business World magazine, a publication aimed primarily at owners and managers of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Business World delivers views, analysis and guidance written by specialists from within the Russell Bedford network, together with guest authors from other organisations.
Articles in the Autumn 2013 edition are:
- United Arab Emirates – an oasis of opportunity. With its thriving economy, enterprising business culture and a relaxed attitude to western ex-pats, the UAE is eminently attractive to overseas business investors.
- The Cypriot banking crisis – what next? In March 2013 Cyprus became the latest member of the EU to hit the financial rocks and look for a financial rescue package. What has happened since, and where next for Cyprus?
- Structuring foreign investment in US real estate. Of all the business opportunities available in the United States to international investors these days, perhaps no asset class is drawing more attention than real estate.
- Family fortress – preserving wealth using a family office. A well-conceptualised and well-run family office can help preserve and enhance a wealthy family's capital, both financial and human.
- Ten tips on getting better business results from the written word. Business development expert Scott Keyser shares ten trusted techniques for making our writing more persuasive.
- Business continuity management - are you prepared? Any incident, whether natural, accidental or deliberate, can severely disrupt your business. An effective contingency plan can enable your business to continue while you put things right.
- VAT in the EU: the future. VAT has never been a simple and easily understood tax, but it is one that continues to change and challenge businesses.
Business World is available from member firms of the global accounting network or through the Russell Bedford International website. For further information, contact Kempton Bedell-Harper on +44 20 7410 0339. Alternatively, visit the website at www.russellbedford.com.
Notes for Editors
About Russell Bedford International
Established in 1983, Russell Bedford International is a global network of independent firms of accountants, auditors, tax advisers and business consultants. Ranked amongst the world’s leading accounting and audit networks, Russell Bedford is represented by some 460 partners, 5000 staff and 280 offices in more than 90 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Russell Bedford International is a member of the IFAC Forum of Firms.
Russell Bedford International
T: +44 20 7410 0339