Homequant.com Introduces Custom Comp Sales Solutions for Mortgage and Appraisal Companies
New York, NY, December 08, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Instead of offering outdated and frozen model-driven values, Homequant.com empowers its users with an innovative comparable sales system to value residential properties.
Now, Homequant.com is pleased to announce it will make its Homequant-style comp sales solutions available to the mortgage and appraisal companies by integrating advanced features like flexible adjustment matrix, econometric time adjustment, grid management, statistical analysis of production and spatial reporting.
Specifically, the proposed appraisal solution will involve:
1. Client’s Site (intranet/internet)
2. Client’s Subjects (or, Simulated)
3. Client’s Sales
4. Client’s GIS or Homequant’s
5. Flexible Adjustment Matrix (up to 12 variables)
6. Advanced Time Adjustments (including ARIMA)
7. Regression-based Adjustment Coefficients
8. User-definable Minimum Number of Comps
9. Manual Entries and Comp-wise Adjustments
10. Swap An Actual Comp with Regression Comp
11. Full Page Comps Grid and Spatial Reports
12. Statistical Analyses of Production
13. Champ/Challenger Sales Analysis and Many More…
Note: Commercial Population OK (actual or simulated subjects).
The principal of Homequant.com opines, “Now, the mortgage and appraisal companies will have access to true custom solutions, so they don’t have to settle for the antiquated and run-of-the-mill systems they are generally used to.”