Wilmington, DE, December 20, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The You’ve been Sentenced! word game, the flagship offering from game development firm McNeill Designs for Brighter Minds, recently received the Product of the Year distinction from Family Review Center.
Only the highest quality products are eligible for this award. In addition to exceptional value and quality, winners must be safe and family friendly, as well as reasonably priced. Finally, they must fill a void in the marketplace.
According to the Family Review Center product reviewer, “This one you have just got to try! Easy game to learn - Fast game to play - Fun game to play - again, and again and again!”
In addition to the Family Review Center Product of the Year award, the You’ve been Sentenced! word game has also been recognized with over 25 honors in the toy and game industry, as well as the world of education including:
· PTPA Seal of Approval
· I am Homeschooling Seal of Approval
· George Lucas Educational Foundation's Edutopia magazine, Hot Media for Educators
· MENSA Society's Parenting for High Potential magazine, Resource Roundup Pick
· Scholastic Instructor Magazine Teachers Pick
· Parent’s Choice Award
· Creative Child Magazine, Seal of Excellence
· Dr. Toy Best Products
· Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, Gold Seal Award
For more information about the You’ve been Sentenced! word game or to request a media sample, please contact Susan McNeill at 302-478-2757 or visit http://McNeillDesigns.com