Birmingham, AL, February 03, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Leading helicopter media company Rotorcraft Pro Media Network (RPMN) will be giving one fortunate winner a tablet bundle valued at $700. Any attendees to Heli-Expo 2014 (February 25-27) at the Anaheim Convention Center may enter for their chance to win by visiting Rotorcraft Pro’s booth 3800, just inside the main entrance. The winner need not be present at the time of the drawing.
The high-tech tablet bundle includes:
· ASUS TF600 Office VivoTab Tablet with Windows RT
· Keyboard Docking Station
· ASUS VersaSleeve X Protective Sleeve
Rotorcraft Pro Publisher Brig Bearden invites everyone attending the exhibition to enter. “We always like to see as many of our current friends—and future friends—in the industry as we can. We know Heli-Expo is a busy time, and we hope this outstanding giveaway will encourage everyone to stop by our booth and have some fun.”
About Rotorcraft Pro Media Network: The Rotorcraft Pro Media Network (RPMN) is a subsidiary of Oak Mountain Media, LLC. RPMN offers a true business-to-business format for rotorcraft and aviation-related companies to promote their products, services, and opportunities in a cost-effective, credible manner. The RPMN product line includes:
· Rotorcraft Pro Magazine - over 50,000 circulation and ABC audited
· Helicopter Industry Websites – including RotorcraftPro.com, JustHelicopters.com, JustHelicopters.TV, and VerticalReference.com
· Helicopter Industry Week in Review E-newsletter – 17,500+ Subscribers
· Free mobile apps available on Apple and Android platforms
For more information, contact co-owners Brig Bearden, Publisher or Lyn Burks, Editor In Chief at (877) 768-5550.
Email: Brig@rotorcraftpro.com/ Lyn.Burks@rotorcraftpro.com