TECH Outreach Celebrates 10 Years of Women Empowerment Social Entrepreneurship Work
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, February 03, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- 2014 is an auspicious year for TECH Outreach. This NGO, non-profit organization celebrates its tenth year anniversary.
Since 2004 TECH Outreach which is based in Malaysia has been providing micro-financing for abused and abandoned women in Malaysia, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Hundreds of women and their families have had their lives changed for the better via TECH's Grameen-like model.
TECH Outreach was created by Dr. Selvamalar Ayadurai, who holds a PhD in Entrepreneurship.
In early January 2014, TECH organized a full day Strategic Planning session at its office in Petaling Jaya. The team reiterated its Vision, Mission and Values as being the platform to help it achieve its ten-year goals.
The 5 strategic objectives for the 2014-2018 period were the following:
* MYR10 million cash reserves in TECH bank account
* Transparency and accountability for all funds received with an excellent reporting structure
* Replication of the TECH Outreach Model Natioanally and Globally
* Transforming communities globally
* Achieving sustainability in the transformation
TECH Outreach would like to invite anyone who resonates with its Vision, Mission and Values to join them as members to empower the lives of women globally. Alternatively, you may also wish to fund their activities.