New York, NY, February 07, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The sound of a happy, sleeping baby is music to any parent’s ear – but we all know falling asleep can be difficult for many youngsters. Lullaby Karaoke, an exciting new parenting app, puts a unique spin on bed time. It allows parents to record themselves singing along to lullaby favorites and saving the recordings to play back to their children. Lullaby Karaoke offers a fun way for children to be sung to sleep by the sound of a soothing lullaby sung by their parents, grandparents, family friends, or babysitters.
Lullaby Karaoke includes a recording function, calming instrumental tracks, and relaxing animations. The app also has the ability to save recorded lullabies in a personalized playlist. Saved playlists can be played at any time and streamed from a device in a child’s room or even shared with friends via email, Facebook, or Twitter. Whether a parent is simply busy in the next room over, or on a business trip a thousand miles away, Lullaby Karaoke ensures that a child reaches their dreamland in the most peaceful and serene fashion.
· Select from a variety of the world’s most famous lullabies
· Choose between 3 accompanying instruments for each lullaby
· Share lullaby recordings with friends and family, or send it out into the world via email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Create playlists, shuffle lullabies or choose one well-loved song to play on repeat
· Play the included animation, along with the lullabies for extra bedtime entertainment
Lullaby Karaoke is available for free on iOS and Android operating systems.
The Big Bang Partners apps are developed by Shore Group Associates, an award-winning mobile application development and business consulting firm founded in 2007.
Big Bang Partners, LLC
Phone: (212) 631-3600