Norwich, United Kingdom, February 12, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The real winners are professional investors, hedge funds, venture capitalists, banks and other financial services groups by –
* Investing in platforms
* Offering large loans to platforms
* Buying loans from platforms
* Selling on and securitizing packages of loans
* Secondary markets in loans
* Selling services to platforms
* Offering banking licenses to platforms
* Sending riskier loan enquiries to platforms
* Setting up their own platforms
* Transforming payday lenders into peer lending platforms
* Specialist hedge funds
* Offering loans to employees
* Venture capital investment
Peer to peer lending is an increasingly popular way of financing projects, business ideas, and personal loans.
‘How banks, investors and finance groups can make money from European peer-to-peer lending ‘ is a new independent report – from a writer/ researcher specializing in new financial ideas, who explains peer to peer lending in ways any intelligent non-specialist can understand.
It investigates 36 European countries for regulation, background, platforms, failed platforms, research, regulators, and need. And looks in detail at the 90 financial groups already involved in the sector.
The report offers an overview on market size, types of loans, how it works, benefits, problems, background, and future.
Author Ian Youngman comments- “Peer to peer lending gets much media coverage but this is usually from a simplistic consumer view. What is missed is how important it is becoming to professional investors, banks and other finance groups – and how their involvement is fuelling growth across Europe.”
350 pages February 2014 £ 999