Creative Studio OneKreate Fuels Up Fashion Focus with the Announcement of Plans for New Studios in Two Fashion-Centric Cities
Hollywood, FL, March 26, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Leading the charge is visionary CEO and Founder, Brad Tuckman, who, since founding the company in 2001, has organically transformed it from a traditional photography studio into a creative house for major retailers, manufacturers and consumer goods companies. Along the way, OneKreate has developed a full-suite of services from content strategy to content creation, and seeing the process through to deployment, making them unique in the industry. The result: 30-40% annual growth for the last four years and the opening of additional studios in Atlanta, Baltimore, Bentonville, and San Diego.
With clients like Chico’s, White House|Black Market, SOMA, Perry Ellis, Walmart, and The Limited, fashion has always been a key focus for OneKreate. A focus that the company will expand upon by opening new studios in two fashion-centric cities: Columbus, OH (April, 2014), and New York City (Fall, 2014).
“Fashion has always been a part of our DNA,” states Tuckman. “And by building a team that focuses on that specialty along with the opening of studios in Columbus and New York, we will be better able to support our existing clientele and further grow our fashion business.”
Recent key fashion-savvy hires for OneKreate include:
· Paulette Ellison, Executive Vice President (former President of Ford Models, Inc.)
· Clair Carter-Ginn, Vice President Content Strategy (client work included ANN Inc., Target, Gap Inc., Fallon, and more)
· Alex Castrillo, Executive Creative Director (formerly of Schawk, award-winning creative with a client list that included Victoria’s Secret, Lord & Taylor, Nine West, Bloomingdale’s, among others)
· Devin Fisher, Vice President Operations: Columbus (formerly of Gap Inc.)
· Robin Farrell, Senior Director of Operations (formerly of RR Donnelly, clients included Ralph Lauren, C. Wonder, Tory Burch, and more)
“The team we are assembling is by far one of the most talented and experienced groups of people working in fashion today and I believe that with their expertise and our capabilities combined, OneKreate will see significant growth this year,” said Tuckman.
OneKreate was founded in 2001 as a photography studio for retail, fashion and manufacturing companies. The company has metamorphosed significantly to become a unique creative services organization offering the strongest compilation of strategy, creativity, technology and quality available today, fully able to “create once, share everywhere.” The engine that drives their creative process is RealTIME, their proprietary integrated suite of cloud-based tools that unifies creative workflow and accelerates speed-to-market. Headquartered in Hollywood, FL, OneKreate employs 200+ people and also has studios in Atlanta, Baltimore, Bentonville, San Diego, and, shortly, Columbus, OH, and New York City.