Annecy, France, April 12, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Okiwibook thinks that the best best way to learn something is to observe and manipulate it. "Small Experiments" App for iPad helps discover science at home. All the experiments are explained step by step with video. They are easy to make with common materials. Learn themes like physics, biology, and chemistry. The science experiments are probably the best way to learn and have fun at the same time. The app is already used by school in the USA, Australia, and France. It has been downloaded over 100 000 times in one year. Small Experiments has reached the #1 Educational app in 6 countries and the #100 Overall app in 9 countries.
For Kids - the app will help them to discover how our world works:
* They can follow the video step by step to realize the experiments
* They are learning in a nice environment
* They can test their knowledge with a quiz
For Parents and Teachers:
* Teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology
* Help kids discover science
* A fun way to discover the world
* Educational activities to do at school
* Full video explanation
* Nice Design
* No external ads (only Okiwibook ads)
* No inApp purchase
* Parental control
* Compatible with iPad
* iOS 5.0 or later
* Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
* 323 MB
Pricing and availability:
Small Experiments 3.0 is $3.99 USD and is available worldwide through the App Store's Education category. Journalists and bloggers that are interested in a promo code, additional information, developer interviews can contact Okiwibook via email.
Founded by Remy Leglise in 2013 Okiwibook is an indie studio that creates great educational apps for kids.