The SajiGroup to Host Leadercast 2014 in Baltimore with Laura Bush, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Malcom Gladwell and Other World-Renowned Leaders
Baltimore, MD, April 16, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Community and business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast Baltimore at Patapsco Business Center, 805 Barkwood Ct. (Suite 805-I), Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 on Friday May 9, 2014 from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
The Leadercast event is broadcast Live from Atlanta, GA and simulcast to hundreds of sites around the world. The SajiGroup is proud to bring this premiere leadership event to the Baltimore-Washington DC region.
This year's speaker lineup includes:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Best-selling author of Start with Why and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast. Now, in its 15th year, this full day, experiential conference is on track to reach it's largest audience to date.
Leadercast Baltimore is an opportunity to network with other leaders in the area, establish great connections, and get great insights in an environment focused on how to grow yourself and your leadership. Although very focused on leadership, this one-day transcends the topic and really shows you how to lead in life.
Tickets for Leadercast Baltimore are available at www.leadercastbaltimore.eventbrite.com; the ticket includes the webcast, supporting materials, light breakfast, lunch and snacks during the day. Seating is limited.
Leadercast Baltimore exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year's theme--Beyond You--challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward. Experience Leadercast live on May 9, 2014 and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
For more information, visit www.leadercastbaltimore.eventbrite.com.
To partner as a sponsor, download the Sponsorship Prospectus at www.sajigroup.com/leadercast/sponsor.pdf
For questions, call (240) 205-3074, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message @sajigroup on Twitter.