Experience Volcanoes, Hot Springs, Waterfalls, and the Wonders of Unspoiled Nature with Blue River Resort and Hot Spring’s One Day Rainforest Tour
Guancaste, Costa Rica, May 03, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The one-day Eco Adventure tours offer visitors an awe-inspiring experience that combine soaking in emerald green hot springs with hiking, zip lining, horseback riding or water tubing for an unforgettable day. Leave the dry beaches for the wild and untamed environment with blue rivers, hot springs, a majestic volcano, many gorgeous waterfalls, butterflies and flowers.
Rainforests offer so much to the human race; they filter the world of the carbon dioxide output and contain a large amount of species of plant with incredible medicinal healing potential. Despite all this, rainforests are constantly undergoing a process of deforestation. (http://wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/where_we_work/amazon/about_the_amazon/why_amazon_important/) Escape to this Guanacaste Hotel for a day of exploration in a Costa Rica rainforest before it is too late.
After being picked up from the Guanacaste Hotel at 8:00am in the morning, visitors can expect to experience many of the exciting features offered in this trip, including:
- Touring private waterfalls and the blue river, from which the Guanacaste Hotel gets its name;
- Soaking in any 4 natural mineral green hot spring pools;
- Swimming in a fresh water pool, complete with a bullet waterslide;
- Walking through untouched botanical gardens (with over 700 varietals);
- Exploring the astonishingly unique butterfly farm or hummingbird center;
- Visiting the tropical fish and frog ponds; and
- Ending the day with a relaxing natural mud and bath or spa treatment.
The one day tour also grants visitors full access to a gym, Tiki bar, and restaurant. The Blue River Resort and Hot Springs offers the best of everything they have to offer with this one day promotional offer.
Blue River Resorts and Hot Spring’s Guanacaste Hotel offers vacationers and people from all walks of life the opportunity to discover the unspoiled paradise of Costa Rica’s mountain rainforest. Surrounded by jungles, waterfalls, and volcanic landscape, visiting Blue River Resort and Hot Springs will guarantee the adventure of a lifetime