Austin, TX, June 24, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- In the recently released ninth edition of the Annual Survey of Market Research Professionals
, MarketResearchCareers reveals the best suppliers along five critical dimensions as determined by ratings from each of the supplier’s own customers.
Those with the highest customer ratings and achieving a coveted #1 rating include:
Full Service Research: (46 firms evaluated)
• Thought Leader: Millward Brown
• Unique Methodologies: Affinnova
• Quality Deliverables: GfK
• Best Employees: Market Strategies
• Use of Technology: Vision Critical
Syndicated Research: (16 firms evaluated)
• Thought Leader: Gartner
• Unique Methodologies: Nielsen
• Quality Deliverables: Forrester
• Best Employees: IDC
• Use of Technology: comScore
Qualitative Research: (17 firms evaluated)
• Thought Leader: Flamingo
• Unique Methodologies: Hall and Partners
• Quality Deliverables: Hall and Partners
• Best Employees: Flamingo
• Use of Technology: GutCheck
Online Survey Sample: (13 firms evaluated)
• Thought Leader: Research Now
• Unique Methodologies: Research Now
• Quality Deliverables: Research Now
• Best Employees: Research Now
• Use of Technology: Research Now
Online Survey Software: (24 firms evaluated)
• Thought Leader: Sawtooth
• Unique Methodologies: Sawtooth
• Quality Deliverables: ConfirmIt
• Best Employees: Qualtrics
• Use of Technology: Qualtrics
"It is exciting to see the diversity of firms earning top client honors as each specializes in a particular area of research expertise," said Mike Carroll, Director of Sales and Marketing for MarketResearchCareers. "We applaud each supplier for their dedication and achieving excellence," said Carroll.
The survey was conducted between January 23 and February 13, 2014 with 606 market research professionals completing an online survey -- providing an aggregate data tolerance of +/- 4.0% at the 95% confidence level.
For more information about the 2014 report, please visit: http://www.marketresearchcareers.com/2014
MarketResearchCareers is the career website with the most comprehensive database of resumes and jobs focusing exclusively on the Market Research industry.
Visited monthly by nearly half of all market research professionals in the United States and possessing the resumes of more than 50,000 market researchers, MarketResearchCareers is your market research staffing headquarters. See why so many corporate hiring managers, human resource professionals, market research suppliers, and thousands of skilled researchers turn to MarketResearchCareers to fill their market research jobs.
Visit us on the web at http://www.marketresearchcareers.com/ or call us at 1-800-872-5401.