Version 3.3 of DIRE Studio's Mark II Artist's Viewfinder Released and Available on the App Store
Pomaz, Hungary, July 16, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- New features:
• Added support for uploading views to Dropbox, with fine-grained control over what’s get uploaded.
• Auto Export enables automatic export of images contained in a view (the preview and/or the full resolution) to the Camera Roll.
• Storing full resolution images can be turned off in the menu.
• Added Select All button in the album browser.
• Map type can be changed between standard/satellite/hybrid.
• Improved privacy: track logging is now disabled by default. This new default does not affect existing installations.
• AJA CION
• Blackmagic Studio Camera (4K/HD), URSA (EF/PL/Broadcast)
• Leica T Typ 701
• Nikon D810, J4, S2, V3
• Pentax 645Z
• Samsung NX-3000
• Sony A7S, SLT-A77 II
Revision C of the Viewfinder Handbook covers new features contained in this update. It is available at http://www.artistsviewfinder.com/handbook
The app requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 7 or higher. On iPad it runs in iPhone compatibility mode.
For detailed specifications and requirements list please visit http://www.artistsviewfinder.com/tech-specs
Pricing and Availablilty
This update is free for existing Mark II Artist's Viewfinder users. New user can purchase the Mark II for €21.99 / $24.99 / £17.49.
You can open the app's App Store page directly by visiting http://www.artistsviewfinder.com/go/appstore
Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers.
You can get more information about the Mark II Artist's Viewfinder by visiting its microsite at http://www.artistsviewfinder.com, and follow new developments by subscribing to DIRE Studio's newsletter at http://www.artistsviewfinder.com/go/newsletter
About DIRE Studio
DIRE Studio’s aim is to help photographers to navigate through the digital revolution. They teach digital photography workshops as prominent as Epson Print Academy in Hungary. With a decade of photographic experience and more than 15 years spent in the IT industry they entered the market of photographic tools in 2010. Their goal is to provide revolutionary tools made possible by digital technologies.
Media Contact for DIRE Studio
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org