Well-Being and Its Connection to Corporate America's Bottom Line - Employer Well-Being Success Strategies
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, July 24, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Corporate Health & Wellness Association, in partnership with Spafinder Wellness, invites you to attend a complimentary webcast where a leading employer will share their strategies in well-being. The webcast will take place Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:00 pm ET.
This webcast will shed light on employers' recent shift from employee wellness to employee well-being to motivate employees to get healthier and sustain newly acquired alternative healthy behaviors.
• Well-being programs in place that have shown a significant change in productivity and increased company cash outflows
• Leading employer experiences that incorporate mind-body and stress management programs into their wellness program
• Studies and statistics on the connections between holistic programs in controlling major healthcare cost
• Explore benefits of programs such as spa, meditation, acupuncture, and massage
Employee well-being includes more than just pedometers, health screenings and healthy eating campaigns. Typical approaches to employee wellness are often too narrow and are unsustainable. Focusing on narrow behavior change in these circumstances is similar to trying to build a house on quicksand; it will fail. Creating a culture that fosters sustainable change, empowerment and engagement requires a shift in how leaders and employees think about themselves and the world around them.
To create healthy and productive workforces, organizations are starting to expand their benefits programs to focus on overall employee well-being. Employers are taking a more holistic approach to wellness by touching on additional aspects of an individual beyond the mere physical to include emotional/mental, spiritual and financial well-being.
• Claudia Rimerman, Senior Vice President Corporate & Wellness, Spafinder Wellness, Inc.
• Sarah Michele Hunt, Education & Engagement Leader, Corporate Health & Wellness Association
• Moderator: Sally Luck, HR Director, Corporate Services & Wellness, Hallmark Cards, Inc.
To register for this webcast visit: https://health.webex.com/health/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=663553377