FitFIT Takes on Online Fitness the Home Fitness DVD Market Head-on with Disruptive Business Model, Live Streaming, and Social Network Integration
Irvine, CA, August 04, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- FitFIT today announced it will be launching a Kickstarter campaign to solve the problem of missing a work out or fitness class due to the difficulty of getting to the gym on a regular basis, lacking motivation, not feeling comfortable at the gym, or limited variety to your work out options. Existing at home or on-demand workouts involve getting a tired old DVD or non-interactive recorded workout replayed online. Watching a DVD workout more than once quickly gets mundane, and traditional online streaming sites available today have limited choices available and do not integrate with your social networks or provide live streaming classes.
FitFIT enables anyone to workout anywhere and anytime with social enabled live streaming on any device (PCs, smartphones, tablets, and televisions). Even if a live workout was missed, users can still attend one of FitFIT’s delayed live classes so there is no worry of missing the action. FitFIT cloud-based fitness classes can be made available around your schedule and location – a workout that works the way you do.
Beyond live streaming and social integration, FitFIT’s differentiation is that FitFIT partners up with local gyms that are pre-screened to ensure quality of workouts. This business model enables local gyms with a platform to expand their reach beyond the traditional brick and mortar facility. Conversely, gyms fitness class programs that are traditionally out of reach for many can now be made available as a cloud-based fitness class in which customers can socially interact with other participants. The FitFIT platform empowers local gym businesses all the while providing a unique social workout experience.
FitFIT has partnered with 4 gyms and studios in Orange County, CA. Each gym brings a unique set of fitness classes to the FitFIT platform. The four gyms are:
· Ra Yoga – Costa Mesa - https://rayoga.com
· CutFitness – Rancho Santa Margarita - http://www.cutfitoc.com
· Shape Up Fitness – Corona Del Mar - http://shape-up.com
· CrossFit Forest – Lake Forest - http://www.crossfitforest.com
As evolution of the latest technology music, movies, and social networks have all moved to the cloud and now FitFIT is bringing fitness classes to the cloud with these key features:
· The largest selection of Fitness Classes found anywhere. Classes include over 12 types of Yoga, Body Sculpting, Indoor Cycling, CrossFit, Barre, Step, TRX, Dance Style classes, Resistance Band Training, Body Weight Training, Kettlebell, High Intensity Interval Training, and Swingin’ Seniors.
· Bringing local boutique gym to world wide audience
· Integration with social networks so you can invite friends to workout with you and keep you motivated. Give your friends a virtual high five before, during, or after a class.
· Live (interaction with instructor, friends), Rebroadcasting (interaction with friends) and OnDemand
· HD Quality streaming with dynamic motion tracking, multiple view angle (Close up to instructor and entire class)
· FitFIT will be available on PC/Mac/Smartphones/Tablets/TV
FitFIT will be available at a simple but at an affordable price of $9.99/month in the 4th Quarter of 2014.
For a brief video about FitFIT, please click here: FitFIT Intro Video
FitFIT is based out Orange County California and was founded by two entrepreneurs’ Frederick Lee and Mike Blake one year ago. The idea for FitFIT came about when we were trying to get back into a gym routine after coming off an injury. Going from not working out at all, to working out is a pretty difficult task, especially if you are a little over weight or out of shape. Finding the time to get back to a gym on a regular basis is challenging and the current products available to workout at home really aren't that great. They still wanted to join the hottest classes and programs out there, but really didn’t have the time. Thats when FitFIT was born.