Priceless Ink & Toner Now Offers ColorMatch™ Wide-Format Printer Inkjet Cartridges
Port Charlotte, FL, August 16, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Priceless Ink & Toner is proud to announce the launch of their new ColorMatch™ Wide-Format printer inkjet cartridge series. The ColorMatch™ inks have been tested and proven to be the best choice for Wide Format inkjet printers for many reasons as listed below:
· All ColorMatch™ inks are fully OEM compatible. The inkjet cartridges can be installed individually without any loss of quality. This is critical as inks do not run out at the same time. The users do not need to buy complete sets – just replace them as needed. This provides a significant savings versus 'cheaper' suppliers that encourage to change out the inks completely and flush the lines to avoid compatibility issues.
· No color re-profiling is necessary. ColorMatch™ inks consistently duplicate the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) color gamut. Cheaper foreign imports may work well enough in your home inkjet printer, but are not suitable for high quality, wide format print jobs, were quality is your image. ColorMatch™ inks produce the same high quality output as the OEM inks – but at a far better price! Downtime from 'cheaper' ink change-outs and re-profiling can lower business profitability for several days of production. ColorMatch™ inks are 'plug & print'. No re-profiling, no flush & fill.
· All ColorMatch™ inks are TAA compliant. This is essential if for federal agencies or contractors. TAA refers to the Trade Agreements Act (19 U.S.C. & 2501-2581) which is intended to foster fair and open international trade. TAA requires that the U.S. Government may acquire only U.S.–made or designated country end products. This act requires that manufacturers must certify that each end product meets the applicable requirements. End products are 'those articles, materials and supplies to be acquired for public use'. Most cheap imports come from countries that do not abide by the Trade Agreements Act.
· All ColorMatch™ inks undergo rigorous quality assurance. Because the cartridges are pre-installed prior to packaging, 'chip read' errors as well as other potential problems are significantly reduced. Some of our customers even claim these inkjet cartridges are more reliable than the OEM!
· All ColorMatch™ inks are backed by a comprehensive guarantee. The printer is fully protected! In the unlikely event that there is damage to the printer as a result of using ColorMatch™ inks, Priceless Ink & Toner will pay for the parts and labor to repair the printer.
For more information visit www.priceless-inkjet.com, e-mail CS@priceless-inkjet.com or call (877) 408 3652.