Navi Mumbai, India, August 21, 2014 --(PR.com
"India Endoscopy Visualization System Components Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the India Endoscopy Visualization System Components market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Insufflators, Monitors, Camera Heads, Video Processors, Light Source, Suction Pumps and Printers.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Endoscopy Visualization System Components market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
- Market size data for Endoscopy Visualization System Components market segments - Insufflators, Monitors, Camera Heads, Video Processors, Light Source, Suction Pumps and Printers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Endoscopy Visualization System Components market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Endoscopy Visualization System Components market.
- Key players covered include Olympus Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation and KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-11568/india-endoscopy-visualization-system1.html
Related Links: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/life-sciences.html
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India startingfrom Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368