10 PDU-Leadership Development: the Making of Leaders
This new leadership course provides 10 hours of structured learning experience (10 PDUS) and is articulated around a set of video interviews, multimedia and interactive practical learning activities. Leadership can not be learned from books! This course is a smart way to further develop your leadership skills and earn valuable PDUs at the same time.
PMCAMPUS.com is proud to present new and vibrant leadership courses featuring high quality instructional material licensed from Harvard Business Review and from 50Lessons market leader in executive videos. This course is designed to meet the high level of expectation of PMP certified continuing education students who want to gain new soft skills to advance their career as well as earn PDUs to complete their PMP recertification requirements.
All students earn their 10 PDU certificate by completing the quizzes and interactive activities. Answers and Activities suggested solutions are provided and students can re-do all activities as many times as needed to obtain a passing score.
In this course, students will:
* Reflect on the general topic of "the Making of Leaders".
* Understand the key elements of successful strategies implemented by real world leaders.
* Acquire managerial awareness to approach complex issues.
* Develop critical thinking toward research findings.
Students are exposed and challenged with various types of learning experiences as follow:
* Video interviews of corporate leaders will challenge students to reflect on their skills and experience as they develop their own leadership style.
* Essays reflection questions will guide students to discuss "ideas for action" that could be implemented as they return in their organization.
* Quizzes test students' critical thinking abilities as well as their understanding of the concepts and ideas presented in the videos and articles.
This new course is composed of 10 hours of structured learning experience (10 PDUS) and contains video debrief and article critique learning activities:
* For each video debrief activity, students will be asked to watch a video of 3-5 minutes, answer quizzes questions, write a short reflection essay and browse and share essays with other students.
* For each article critique activity, students will be asked to read an article provided in pdf format, write a short summary essay, browse and share essays with other students and answer quizzes questions.
This course includes 12 video debrief learning activities and 4 article critique activities:
Video Debrief Learning Activities:
1) Care For Your People, And Really Mean It
2) Be Tough But Compassionate
3) Using Feedback To Become A More Effective Leader
4) Learn Not To Fear Feedback
5) Seek Out Your Mentors
6) Understanding Your Value To The Team
7) Invest Time In Building Teams
8) The Power Of Teamwork
9) Trust, Develop, Stretch
10) The Power Of Good Conversation
11) Staging Significant Moments
12) The Impact Of Strategic Storytelling
Article Critique Activities:
1) What makes a leader?
2) Understanding Emotional intelligence components
3) The Five Components of Emotional Intelligence at Work
4) Can Emotional Intelligence Be Learned?
Included with this online course:
* Access for 90 days access, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of first login)
* Contact Us, Ask the Expert and Customer Helpdesk Hours
* 100% Pass Guarantee
* Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy