When life happens, time is of the essence – after all, time is the most valuable commodity. So what do you do when you have a busy and hectic schedule? What if I told you that there was a way of maintaining your lifestyle while spending more time with your family and friends, increasing your free time, and everything you need to have done, still gets done?
Concierge and the City provides a unique service, a must-have for people who want to manage their time with efficiency and ease.
Concierge and the City is a lifestyle management company that provides you with access to what used to be reserved only for celebrities and executives – a personal assistant who ensures the highest level of customized service for all your life’s needs with class and the epitome of elegance.
Concierge and the City can manage your life and put the word “leisure” back into your vocabulary. Concierge and the City encourages you to invest in your lifestyle. All you have to do is sit back and relax and let Concierge and the City take care of the rest!
Concierge and the City also provides an in-house service program for businesses, residences, condominiums, condo/hotels and boutique hotels. With Concierge and the City on board, these establishments are now able to offer customers, guests and residents an entirely new level of pristine lifestyle management.
Concierge and the City provides corporate management for your team by freeing up time spent on personal errands and arrangements allowing for more time for production with lower stress levels.
Concierge and the City can facilitate the needs of hotel and condominium concierges’ needs, whether it’s handling residents’ dry cleaning, or making those last minute requests from your hotel guests happen with ease
Some of our services include
Concierge and Errand Services
• Grocery & pharmacy shopping
• Gift shopping
• Dry cleaning
• Locating the hard to find
• VIP guest list (nightclubs/lounges)
• Restaurant reservations
• Travel and transportation coordination
• Client or personal entertaining
• Event tickets (this service is based on CATC making the arrangements. Seating and show availability cannot be guaranteed on short notice).
• Site seeing destinations
• Daytime/evening activities
• Security bodyguards (business & personal)
• Real estate arrangements (business & personal)
• Relocation help (business & personal)
• Pet care
• Open/close cottage/vacation home
• Maintenance during off-season
• Mail collection
• Waiting service
• Housekeepers, butlers and au pairs
• Home inventory for insurance purposes
• Wine cellar creation and maintenance
• Home and office organization
• Personal chefs/cooking classes
• Property management
• Personal trainers
• Mobile Spa
• Interior Design
Entertainment/Marketing/Events and PR
• Event and entertainment management
• Public relations/publicity/media relation
• Children’s parties
• Personal shopping
• Wardrobe consulting
• Fashion and style consultant
• Make over analysis
• Exotic car rentals
• Charter and private jets/planes
• Commercial flights
AND MUCH, MUCH More If you can dream it we can do it!
Concierge and the City offers specialty packages for specific needs and demographics.
Corporate Benefits Program
Statistics show that due to companies’ work schedules, employees typically don’t have time to do routine personal tasks such as picking up laundry, waiting at home for deliveries, or a variety of other miscellaneous errands. Employers may want to consider a corporate concierge. Statistics show that on average, it costs a company $3,550 per employee per year in employee absenteeism. If you break that down by Concierge and the City’s hourly fee ($50.00 per hour) that’s 71 hours per employee, per year, of non-production time. 75% of employees take care of personal responsibilities while on the job and 36% say that they take care of personal responsibilities at work daily. And, it takes an employee nearly two hours to take care of personal business on company time. That’s time taken away from valuable production hours. With Concierge and the City, purchasing just 4 hours for each of your employees, you could save over $1000 per employee, per year, plus whatever it may cost your company in lost sales, production, profit, or downtime.
Real Estate Program
Concierge and the City will provide marketing materials to be distributed to all residents demonstrating our strong commitment to making their life easier and more pleasurable. Contents of the gift bag introduce some of our most valued service and product providers who cater to the luxury market.
Beck ‘n Call
• Personal assistant/social secretary/corporate assistants
• Ideal for the busy professional
The Butler Did It
• Entertaining people in your home or at the cottage and require that extra help?
• Want to spoil yourself without lifting a finger?
• Whether it’s a traditional butler, personal chef or housekeeper, you have the choice with this package to have 1, 2 or all 3 of the options.
Impress Your Guests/Clients
• This package works in many ways. If you are entertaining clients/guests or you have clients/guests coming to town, CATC will arrange any and all aspects, including flights, hotels, restaurant reservations, activities and anything else that may be required.
Plan the Perfect Weekend/Date
• When you want to impress a friend, family member or that special someone but don’t know where to start, CATC will put together the perfect weekend/date and arrange it all. All you have to do is get ready and show up… (We can even arrange the getting ready part too!)
Out of Town on Business/Pleasure
• Do you want to get on the plane, get to the hotel and not have to think about anything else? Then this package is for you.
• CATC will make every arrangement for you, from booking your flights, to hotel, ground transportation, activities, etc. Prior to or upon your arrival, you’ll receive a full itinerary detailing your entire trip, leaving you all the time in the world to do what you do best.
Me Mommy and Daddy
• Designed for new parents, we all know that the time leading up to child birth and the proceeding months can be overwhelming and exhausting. Concierge and the City can offer the extra hands to free-up your time and make it as wonderful as it should be.
Hotel Concierge Support
• We will work with a Hotel’s existing concierge as a support system
Private Client Benefits:
• More time with friends and family
• No more traffic, crowded parking lots, long line ups
• Not having to spend hours locating the product/service you need
• Save on gas
Corporate Client Benefits
• Free up your existing personal assistants time working by working as a support system
• Reduces stress, which statistics show is a leading cause in employees taking time off for rest, illness, etc.
• Measured increase in employee productivity, accountability and commitment
• Improved employee morale
• Incentive and reward for customers/employees (also attracts and retains talented employees)
• Less negative organizational stress
• Increased productivity and employee morale
• No employee benefits premiums
• No agency fees
How it works
Concierge and the City Gift Bags and VIP Gifting (please see photo)
We work with some of the top businesses and products around, supplying our clients with the best services and products available. A complimentary gift bag is provided to potential or new clients. As we are committed to quality and outstanding service, we are always updating our network of affiliates to serve our clients better. In addition to the Concierge and the City gift bag, we take it one step further by offering the service of VIP gifting or a lounge, whether you have a special guest or celebrity staying at your hotel, to guests from out of town, important clients and more.