PR.com, a Business and PR Website and one of the leading online press release distribution services, is seeking a Senior SEO Manager to lead Search Engine Optimization development and execution for all of PR.com.
The ideal candidate is an SEO, SEM and social media guru, is proactive, detail-oriented, hardworking, and thrives in a high performance, team-oriented environment. The position is full-time and will develop an ongoing SEO strategy and create and execute SEO initiatives.
- Lead development of PR.comís SEO and inbound marketing strategy
- Lead and execute all SEO technology development, initiatives and link development efforts
- Maintain strong understanding of PR.comís site architecture, content organization, metadata, publishing infrastructure and social media to identify and act upon opportunity and risk areas from an SEO perspective
- Execute keyword research, site diagnostics, onsite optimization, competitor analysis, content development, link building, and performance reporting
- Optimize site architecture with technical and content teams
- Optimize links and landing pages for conversion from search engines
- Continually monitor analytics, critical diagnostics reports and tools
- Keep up on industry trends for all things digital
- 3+ years of SEO strategy and execution experience, either within a top-tier agency or leading in-house SEO with a track record of success
- Advanced knowledge of web development, HTML, site architecture and SEO industry best practices
- Expert knowledge of SEO and analytics tools
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and optimization principles; strong knowledge of social media and how to leverage it for SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Product Management experience a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Business or related fields a plus
- Experience as a programmer a plus
PR.com is a young, financially secure, fast growing company.
Excellent long term opportunity with tremendous growth potential.
Please submit resume and cover letter, and mention reference code PR0318SEO.
We offer employees a comprehensive array of generous benefits, including medical, paid time off, 401(k) and more!
Job Location: New York City / Long Island (plus, potential for telecommuting)