PR.com, one of the leading press release distribution services, is seeking a hands-on Sr. Manager of Marketing & Communications. Create and execute marketing and communications initiatives for all of PR.com, including: social media, PR, content development and marketing, SEO, branding, lead generation, product marketing, etc. Excellent growth opportunity.
PR.com is looking for a remarkable, creative thinker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, who will help make its customer-facing communications shine. The position is full-time and will inject new vision into and lead PR.comís marketing and communications efforts to grow market share, customer demand, and PR.comís brand.
- Lead all marketing, social media, branding, SEO, PR and communications efforts
- Contribute to growth through inbound and outbound marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Serve as PR.comís key spokesperson, thought leader, and influencer as we evolve the PR.com brand
- Lead community management and build engagement
- Create and execute content, social and influencer marketing strategies
- Establish, analyze, and report on analytics for determining effectiveness of marketing activities and ROI
- 5+ years of experience in leading and executing marketing, social media, branding, SEO, PR and communications efforts
- Demonstrated expertise in all domains of marketing and communications, such as social media, public relations, media relations, lead generation, content marketing, branding, promotions, events, etc.
- Proven ability to build teams (recruiting, mentoring, etc.) and generate remarkable performance from marketing and communications professionals
- Keen insight to recognize upcoming trends in social media and marketing in general, and creative and effective ability to execute based on those trends
- Passionate, entrepreneurial mindset with a strong drive to produce marketing and communications campaigns that achieve on a large scale, and a track record to back it up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer employees a comprehensive array of generous benefits, including medical, paid time off, 401k and more!
Please submit resume, cover letter, and reference code PR0603SMMC.
Job Location: Long Island