Singapore, Singapore, April 20, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- QXSystems, the global leader in building smart eBusiness and eWorking environments, will attend on June 16-19 the EnterpriseIT 2009 exhibition in Singapore Expo Hall 4, Stand no. 4M1-01. During the tradeshow QXSystems will officially launch:
- A first of its kind in the world, multi-level SaaS online marketing service for its global WorkACE.com portal partners.
- A comprehensive SaaS Delivery Platform for ISV’s to take their WebApps to the rapidly growing SaaS markets in a faster and more cost effective manner.
In addition, the company will show the latest features of WorkACE 2.10, the core application of their tech-portfolio, together with its integrated + modules, in live and hands-on presentations and demos throughout the show. Some of the new WorkACE features are:
- Indexing and structuring organizational email communication, making emails highly compliant (unique and safe).
- Integrating online XLS spreadsheets into the collaborative eFacility without paying MS Excel licenses costs.
- WorkACE Content Management System for running a large number of websites from within a single collaborative WorkACE eFacility
Demo and presentation attendees at the show will be rewarded with free WorkACE coupons to be used at the all-in-one WorkACE.com eWorking and eBusiness SaaS portal.
QXSystems’ CEO, Mr. Johan M Karlstedt, said: “WebComputing has arrived, but it’s still built on the PC-era vision in which applications are single purpose only. Furthermore, data and content is not indexed, structured, cognitive or secure. Today people work in a dynamic digital chaos that will only get worse over time. At ENIT2009, QXSystems will present the latest editions of our innovations to successfully end this expensive nightmare.”
About: QXSystems, founded in 1998 in USA and today headquartered in Singapore, is a leader in enabling smart and innovative eBusiness and Software as a Service (SaaS) systems providing cost-effective, turnkey solutions for clients that need to grow their eBusiness revenue. WorkACE, a comprehensive and scalable eBusiness Facility, is the flagship and core of QXSystems technology innovations. Around the core WorkACE Technology QXSystems builds and integrates additional solutions for verticals like banking, healthcare and government.
For more information about QXSystems, visit the company’s web site at QXSystems.com.