San Jose, CA, May 18, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- ValleySpeak, Inc. a leader in project management software has released version 3.5 of it's flag ship product, ValleySpeak Project Server.
ValleySpeak Project Server is a project management solution which can be used by Project Managers to publish, control and execute projects in real time, while continuing to make full use of Microsoft Project 2007 or 2003.
ValleySpeak Project Server provides 100% 2-way integration with Microsoft Project 2007 and 2003. While Project Managers can continue to plan and manage projects using Microsoft Project as usual, Team Members can now view and submit updates to the project plans in real time, simply by using any web browser.
ValleySpeak Project Server also contains built-in Risk Management, Document Management, Timesheet Management, Calendar Management and Integrated Project Reporting and all these modules are provided at no extra cost to the customer.
This release from ValleySpeak will be available as an On Demand as well as an On Site deployment model. While the On Demand model is ideally suited for small and medium enterprises, the On Site model is suited for companies who would like to keep their data within their LAN. The On-Site version will have the exact same features as the hosted version.
New Features in Version 3.5 are:
1. New Task creation from ValleySpeak Project Server web interface
2. Calender integration with Microsoft Outlook
3. Bulk user creation
4. Unlimited and free Web Only users
5. Import of categories from other projects
6. New canned reports summarizing issues and risks
7. Enriched user roles like Executives and Web Users
8. Viewing of task notes from the web interface
* 100% Two Way Integration with Microsoft Project 2007 and 2003.
* Roles based Dashboard covering the entire organizational portfolio.
* Integrated Project Management, Issue Tracking, Discussion Forums, Reporting, Document Management, Timesheet Management and Calendar Management.
* 100% Browser managed leading to lower Total Cost of Ownership.
* Approvals based workflow gives complete control to Project Managers.
About ValleySpeak, Inc
Founded in 1999 in San Jose, California, ValleySpeak is a provider of project management software for Small and Medium businesses. ValleySpeak products drastically reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by being easy to setup, use and administer.
2947 Rubino Circle,
San Jose, CA 95125 USA