Woodland Hills, CA, July 07, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Green Edge Systems, Inc., leader in Technology Solutions for School Food Services presents the FreshLoc HACCP Wireless Temperature Monitoring System for large school food services at the ANC-2010 School Nutrition Association SNA Conference and Exhibition, Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, July 12-14, 2010, Booth #1449.
The FreshLoc temperature monitoring system is designed to meet stringent needs of large districts. An advanced dashboard allows the monitoring of the entire district from a single, easily operated screen. The dashboard can be organized by location, type of equipment or both. With a single click, one can review in depth any alert and its actual status, reconfigure any sensor or group of sensors, and generate any report and much more.
Highlights of the FreshLoc Temperature Monitoring System for large school food services:
* Web based temperature monitoring system available from everywhere; from within the school district, from home and from the road. The data is monitored from a 24/7, high security monitoring center with full back-up every few hours, geographically dispersed. The system is available 24/7 from any location; in the convenience of the home, work, and while on vacation and on the road.
* All the important data is constantly automatically updated and presented on the dashboard, and in particular, any active alert and information that needs immediate attention is displayed and can be review in detail through a single click. This data is available 24/7 from any location, in the convenience of the home, work, and while on vacation and on the road.
* Unlike most systems in the market, requiring a user to go to a computer at the campus in order to review problems, acknowledge alerts and stop escalating alerts, FreshLoc's system is available 24/7 from any Internet connection with no need to have a PC at the monitored kitchen.
* The sensors read temperatures every 2 minutes, so if the delay time before generating alerts when temperatures get out of range is set to 40 minutes, alerts are generated only after more than 20 consecutive out of range temperature readings rather than after just two or three consecutive out of range temperature readings done by most systems in the market that read temperatures every 15 minutes - avoiding false alerts that are common with these systems.
* With FreshLoc, sensors serve as back-up devices and log temperature data for at least 83 hours, thus ensuring that no temperature measurement is lost. The system continues logging temperatures when the network is down or on power outages.
* In order to acknowledge an alert or update its status - one simply replies to the received alert's text message. No need to travel to the office or even log into the system to acknowledge an alert or update its status.
* The FreshLoc system provides the possibility to program alerts recipients and delay times for alerts per day of the week and hour of day for each sensor separately, per group of sensors or all sensors.
* FreshLoc has the most advanced reporting system in the industry. One can schedule any report automatically and receive it daily, weekly, monthly or at any other interval. It can show readings every hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, etc.
Green Edge Systems, Inc., is a trusted leader of Technology Solutions for k-12 Schools that include the FreshLoc HACCP temperature monitoring System, the Epicure Digital K-12 Menu Boards with Nutritional Labeling and the PAR Tech iQuality Sure Check HACCP Hand-held PDA Inspection System.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364