San Francisco, CA, May 06, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Today many are taking a stronger stance with their finances by learning a mastery of the tools, strategies, and how to avoid traps to achieving wealth. Macian CEO & Wealth Manager Jadine Wong and Macian COO Matthew Hodgen will be teaching a series of topics bringing high-level strategic learning to an elite group of students striving for knowledge to launch their finances to the next level. (Men and women of all income or asset levels are welcome.)
Macian Education's upcoming 2 day POWER SERIES will be held on June 4th and June 11th, 8am-4pm, with lunch included
Classes held at 555 California Street, San Francisco, CA.
These comprehensive financial education topics cover:
* behavioral tips for transformation from "Shopaholic to Saveaholic,"
* a detailed study on investment styles, strategies and vehicles,
* an insight into the power of insurance,
* the relationship between investments and taxes,
* proper planning, time-lines and eligibility for retirement,
* understanding long term care and maximizing internal corporate benefit plans
The greatest benefit will come to those who:
• Are looking for answers to help drive you and your family through this recession
• Want greater financial control
• Know there is more to financial freedom than just saving money
Together, Macian's founders have built 17 companies and have a combined experience of over 25 years. Through this series you will gain insight and real-world knowledge on the foundation and importance of Owning Your Personal Finance.