Los Angeles, CA, January 27, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- BIG Little Apps LLC today announced the availability of LiveChannel™, a free App for the iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets that creates an instant live-service connection between staff and customers at leading-edge stores and restaurants. It also provides shoppers and diners quick access to a location's mobile web site so that they can take advantage of the up-to-the-minute location based marketing offers and special promotions.
The Problem that LiveChannel Solves
Communication between retail/restaurant customers and staff is inefficient, resulting in:
- Customer dissatisfaction due to lack of sales/service assistance when they need it.
- Extra work for staff trying to identify which customers really want or need assistance.
- Lost sales opportunities during customer visit.
- Decreased repeat business for the facility.
Lack of in-store communication is bad for customers, staff, management and sales. However, customers are increasingly using mobile communications devices in-store.
The LiveChannel app solves this “last few feet” connection problem between staff and retail/restaurant customers. It provides an instant in-store customer/staff connection via iOS/Android smart phones and tablets. Plus, it provides customers with instant access to a location's mobile web site/page for real-time in-store information and special promotions.
LiveChannel – Free for Shoppers and Diners
Once the free LiveChannel app is installed, shoppers and diners can simply tap on the "Connect!" button to instantly connect to service staff at participating retailers or restaurants. Then, another tap on the "Service, Please!" button sends a message directly to the staff member servicing their location, to get fast, efficient service, at the exact time and place that it is needed.
LiveChannel Shopper/Diner Benefits:
- Instant in-store service connection at participating locations.
- Simple, one-tap "Service, Please!" button to request service.
- Fast service, assistance and product info, exactly when and where you need it.
- Quick access to current store website info.
- Quick access to latest in-store specials.
LiveChannel – Free for Retailers and Restaurants
Leading-edge stores, restaurants and other facilities can set up a free connection with their customers in minutes using LiveChannel. There is no hardware to buy, no setup fees, and no system integration or maintenance of any kind.
LiveChannel Staff Benefits:
- Staff members receive instant notification from customers needing sales/service assistance.
- Less wasted staff effort since staff can respond to customers in need of immediate service.
- Larger per customer sales amounts as staff provide sales help when needed
- Larger restaurant service staff tips as a result of prompt and efficient service
LiveChannel Management Benefits:
- Instant Set-Up
-- No cost
-- No system integration
-- No special devices
- Hyperlocal marketing and in-store promotions
-- Ability to present dynamic in-store customer offers
- Happier Customers
-- Higher store loyalty
-- Higher sales per customer
-- Higher repeat customers
- Happier Staff
-- Higher efficiency
-- Lower turnover
Retailers, restaurants and other facilities can create a LiveChannel connection with their customers in just two quick and easy steps:
1) Download LiveChannel onto all staff and management iOS or Android smartphones or tablets.
2) Visit www.BigLittleApps.com/LiveChannel.html to create a free "LiveChannel Connection Kit" to enable LiveChannel at their facility.
In 5 minutes or less, staff members can have a free live service connection with their customers via LiveChannel.
The free LiveChannel app is available now in the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad, and in the Google Play store for Android smartphones and tablets.
About BIG Little Apps
BIG Little Apps is dedicated to creating innovative apps for the leading mobile platforms including iPads, iPhones, Android tablets/phones, and more. We see apps as more than just little limited-functionality programs. We believe that "big little apps" will play an increasingly central role in enabling a new generation of mobile tools to enhance communication and share information.
For complete information, visit: www.BIGLittleApps.com