Noida, India, September 24, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Onion powder is a processed form of dehydrated onion that can add the same flavor as fresh onions in a convenient manner. As a flavoring agent, onion powder is currently being used in a number of food and non-food products like- snacks, sauces, salads, soups, gravies, appetizers, seafood, meats, etc. Although, it is slightly less pungent than fresh onions, even its little amount can replace the chopping of a whole medium-sized onion. Thus, it is quite easier to handle compared to fresh onions and saves a lot of time while cooking as no chopping is required. Onion powder is also easier to pack and unlike fresh onions does not require refrigerated storage.
Manufactured by dehydrating fresh onions, onion powder has become a product of choice not only among urban households but also in the global food processing industry. Dehydration reduces the water content of fresh onions without impairing their nutrient content and thus offers a standard quality hygienic product. After dehydration, the dehydrated onion flakes can be crushed and finely grounded to form onion powder. As onions are seasonal and cannot be stored under ordinary conditions, dehydration has become an effective and economical technique for preserving them during seasons of abundance and using them during off seasons. The global onion powder market is currently much smaller than the global onion market but is witnessing a healthy growth rate of 5-6% annually. The United States is currently the world’s largest producer of onion powder. Other major producers include India, China and Egypt.
IMARC’s latest study “Onion Powder Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up an onion powder manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the onion powder industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the onion powder industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
· What are the key success and risk factors in the onion powder industry?
· How has the onion powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What is the structure of the onion powder industry and who are the key players?
· What are the various unit operations involved in an onion powder plant?
· What is the total size of land required for setting up an onion powder plant?
· What are the machinery requirements for setting up an onion powder plant?
· What are the raw material requirements and composition for setting up an onion powder plant?
· What are the utility requirements for setting up an onion powder plant?
· What are the manpower requirements for setting up an onion powder plant?
· What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an onion powder plant?
· What are the capital costs for setting up an onion powder plant?
· What are the operating costs for setting up an onion powder plant?
· What should be the pricing mechanism of onion powder?
· What will be the income and expenditures for an onion powder plant?
· What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/onion-powder-manufacturing-plant