Coral Springs, FL, May 27, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- The Women Connection (TWC) is providing network & business opportunities to professional business women in south Florida.
This amazing and fun environment is truly a “Girls Night Out.”
TWC club is designed for women only and the ultimate goal is to create long lasting relationships in an environment where they will learn, Network, and play a cash flow game by Robert Kiyosaki that will teach the members how to achieve financial freedom.
The clubs initiative was inspired by the talented and intelligent Kim Kiyosaki
TWC and its members recommend reading the fascinating book “Rich Woman” by Kim Kiyosaki.
The Women Connection is looking to meet business professionals that will contribute an exceptional contagious attitude and will share experiences with life changing results that will empower the women of today's world.
The Women Connection has a speaker every month providing a wealth of information in all aspects of today’s market conditions and other opportunities.
TWC members meet every third Thursday of every month. For testimonials and more information please visit TheWomenConnection.com.
TWC members will receive the following:
• Exclusive Education & Training
• Networking Opportunities
• Business Opportunities
• Business Referrals
• Mastermind Group
• Book Club
• Discounted Real Estate Offerings
• Concierge Program- One on One Training*
• Real Estate Investments & Incentives- Friends & Family Offerings
• Discount and Exclusive membership to www.RealEstateBuyersClub.net *
• Investment Pool Program- Offered by www.RealEstateBuyersClub.net *
• New Fun & Relax Environment
• Girl’s Night Out- Social Night
• Invitations to Exclusive Functions
• Local Tours
• Fly & Buy Discovery Trips
• TWC Yearly Fun Trip
• Free One Year Membership to getgrein- The Global Real Estate Investment Network.
• Discount Prices to Our Local & Affiliated Chapters around the world
• Cash Flow Games Participation
• Priority for Business Sponsoring & Hosting
The Women Connection in south Florida is, without a doubt, where every professional business women should be in 2008.