23 Contact Hours CAPM Exam Prep Course
This course is dedicated to all CAPM exam candidates and provides you not only with the required 23 contact hours of project management training but also gives you the best chances to pass the CAPM certification exam on your first try.
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is a PMI credential that clearly showcase your value as a team member, and increase your project assignment responsibilities.
This 23 Hour CAPM Exam Prep Course is for committed CAPM aspirants who want to pass their exam, successfully, from the get go. This training will also provide you with 23 contact hours of formal PM education. To know more about the CAPM requirement, check the CAPM Credential Handbook on the PMI’s website.
This course has a unique, progressive approach to help you:
* Assess your ongoing knowledge level of the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge), a PMI reference text.
* Determine when you are ready to write and pass your PMI CAPM exam, and pass it with flying colors.
At the end of your self timed, structured CAPMTraining, you will be fully able to:
* Understand the current and most recent PMI’s PMBOKedition.
* Learn and practice PM principles that you will be tested upon during the CAPM exam.
* Answer correctly 7 questions out of 10 during your 3 hours CAPMexam simulation.
* Evaluate your readiness to take theÂ CAPM exam.
The PMBOKis difficult material to read. Students who try to digest it all upon the first reading may easily get frustrated and give up before finishing. That's why we take a structured approach and use engaging instructional tools.
The PMCAMPUS Study Roadmap takes you on a structured and optimized 3-step learning path. You will start with:
* the Familiarizing step where you read the PMBOKquickly and get your first feedback.
* the Understanding step where you achieve proficiency with the PMBOKand gather more feedback.
* the Mastering step where you put your memorization skills to the test, and use feedback to assess your readiness.
This intensive CAPM Exam Prep Course includes the Karma™ exam simulator and 720 distinct PM questions organized in 3 individual learning activities and 3 levels of difficulty. Exclusive Study Aids include 60 pages of Condensed Study Notes and a knowledge base where questions are answered by PMP certified instructors.
Students are engaged in a variety of activities and interactions. The core interactions take the form of mini exam simulations that provide the most effective way to learn the subject in context. The mix of activities includes reading, writing and interactive activities for example, completing mini exam simulations, browsing forum posts, or asking questions to the experts.
your step by step guide to accumulate knowledge, skills and contact hours as you go.
Condensed Study Notes:
A set of pdf files that present every concept and term in a brief, summarized manner. They will assist you in understanding the most important concepts of the current edition of the PMBOK.
Karma™ Simulation Software:
Like the real CAPM exam features. Strengths and Weaknesses Analyzer. Some have copied it, but none have equaled it!
720 distinct PM questions:
organized in 3 individual learning activities and 3 levels of difficulty.As you advance in your training to get ready to pass the exam, you'll have the opportunity to test your knowledge. We make sure you have plenty to train with.
Additional facilitating materials:
Framework, Calculations and Best Answers tips
Ask PMCAMPUS PMP Expert:
allows students to post a question to PMCAMPUS.com Authoring Team. When you need more feedback about a practice question rationale or if you are unsure about a concept exposed in a Condensed Note, a PMPExpert can provide you with valuable insights.
23 Contact Hours Certificate of Completion:
At the end of the course, you will have completed all of your Karma™ activities that count toward your 23 Contact Hours Certificate. You can immediately print your certificate and use it as you complete your PMI application form.
This course covers the following subject matter:
9 key Knowledge Areas
* Integration Management
* Scope Management
* Project Time Management
* Cost Management
* Quality Management
* Human Resource Management
* Communications Management
* Risk Management
* Procurement Management
The Karma™ simulator
Karma™ and your CAPM 23 Hours Exam Prep Course.
The Karma™ CAPM Exam Prep includes 825 sequenced practice exam questions:
* Baseline Testings (200 questions):
- 20 Baseline simulators of 10 pre-sequenced questions each per the 9 Knowledge Area and Framework
- Digital Timer per simulator: 12 minutes each.
* Mini Exams (250 questions):
- 10 Mini-exam simulators of 25 intermediate level questions each per the 9 Knowledge Area and Framework topic.
- Digital Timerï¿½ per simulator: 30 minutes each.
* More Practice Questions (225 questions):
- 10 Baseline simulators of 10 pre-sequenced questions each per the 5 process groups (mixing all Knowledge Areas).
- 5 Mini-Exams of 25 pre-sequenced questions each per the 5 process groups (mixing all Knowledge Areas).
* Full Exam (150 questions):
- This course also features one Full 3-Hour Exam simulator of 150 questions.
- Digital Timer: 3 hours.
Included with this online course:
- Access for 90 days access, 24/7 unlimited (start date is date of first login)
- Contact Us, Ask the Expert and Customer Helpdesk Hours
- 100% Pass Guarantee
- Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
Want to try it before buying? Sign up now to free demo and get immediate access to samples of this course.