NorthSeas Guard E/N - e-mail archiving appliance
Vendor-independent E-mail Archiving Appliance
E-mail archiving is the process of storing e-mail messages in an independent network storage resource for the purposes of knowledge retention and enhanced mail-server performance. E-mail archiving is “Storage Management for E-mail”.
Specifically, better storage management gives corporate messaging systems of any size, two very important features - streamlined e-mail administration and compliance with retention regulations and policies. The NorthSeas Guard E/N is the industries first e-mail archiving appliance to address equally the need for both better email administration and compliance.
The NorthSeas Guard E/N:
· Adds unlimited storage capacity to any mail server
· Is an open solution that supports any e-mail application
· Lets the customer decide what storage system to use as its repository
· Provides both capture and retrieval functionality, and uses the existing customer e-mail system for both.
· Easy to deploy, easy to manage, and easy to use.
· Requires no third-party software or application integration.