CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
A crisis can come in any form or shape and often happens without warning. The greatest mistake that most individuals, businesses and organizations make is not having a basic crisis communications plan in place. The first 72 hours of any crisis are critical and if you are not proactive in getting your message out, the media and others will set the narrative and you will suffer the consequences.
When working with our clients to develop crisis communications plans, we ensure a comprehensive approach.
Among the services we provide are:
· Identifying a potential crisis and conducting a vulnerability study
· Identifying primary and secondary spokespersons and other members of the crisis communications team
· Developing a crisis communications strategy
· Identifying all key audiences, should a crisis hit
· Crisis message and management
· Post-crisis strategy