Our creative design professionals are skilled at creating compelling visual images that enhance your messages to generate results. We have extensive experience managing the entire process - from concept to production - for a full range of design projects, including:
- Brochures - a cornerstone piece for most sales teams. A well-designed brochure is a tangible reflection of your brand. The look and feel of your corporate and product brochures quickly establishes your position in a prospect's mind. Lack of a high-quality brochure may eliminate you from consideration.
- Sales Sheets & Inserts - the workhorse materials that provide product specs and related details. Because products constantly evolve, sales sheets and inserts play an important role in keeping your sales information up-to-date and your marketing material costs down.
- Logos & Brand Identity - the recognizable graphic impression of your company. The importance of a well-conceived logo and corporate graphic image is greater than ever in a world in which you have so little time to make an impression.
- Newsletters - quickly becoming a standard method of corporate communications. A scheduled newsletter is an excellent way to maintain "top of mind" awareness and to promote new products and services.
- Catalogs - the tried and true vehicle of direct marketers. Catalogs have a long history of success and, because they easily tie in with online sales efforts, still maintain their position as a key sales tool for many marketers.
- Manuals - an important, and often overlooked, part of customer service. The ability to easily and properly use a product plays an important role in customer satisfaction. A well-written manual, especially for technical products, can make a big difference in how a product is received in the marketplace.
- Direct Mail - a steady source of leads and sales. Historically, direct mail has delivered a consistent response rate. For particular industries, such as manufacturing, a direct mail campaign will deliver a steady and measurable supply of qualified leads and sales.
- Signage - a key tool for delivering important messages. Whether for internal use in a factory or for a sales environment, the importance of good signage is universally accepted but often ignored. The opportunities for effective signage to positively impact productivity or sales are more abundant than usually considered.
If your company would like to receive the immediate and long-term benefits from strategic graphic design, call us at 847-657-6011