Trade Show Services
We help clients get the most out of their Chicago trade show experience by working on all aspects of the process - before, during and after the event.
Trade Show Services Chicago: Exhibit Design & Production, Pre-Show Mailings, Advertisements, Sales Collateral, Press Conferences, Post-Show Follow-Up
- Exhibit Design & Production - sets the tone for your trade show marketing program. Your exhibit must create the proper setting for establishing relationships and building your brand.
- Pre-Trade Show Mailings - helps place you on your target audience's conference agenda. Pre-registered event attendees specifically want to learn about new products and services, so they are eager to receive your pre-show invitations.
- Program Listings & Advertisements - reinforces your position as a vendor worth visiting.
- Sales Collateral - the take-away materials that help establish your company as a legitimate, potential supplier.
- Supplementary Events - these targeted opportunities often provide the ability to be seen as an industry expert or provide face-to-face meetings that would otherwise not have occurred.
- Editorial Briefings or Press Conferences - a cost-effective way of helping to widely introduce new products and services throughout your target markets.
- Post- Trade Show Follow Up - the most over-looked aspect of trade show exhibiting. What you do immediately after a trade conference will determine your success rate with the leads generated at the exhibition. Post-show follow-up is what makes trade show participation a profitable strategy worth the considerable time and investment.
If your company would like to receive the immediate and long-term benefits from a cost-effective, Chicago trade show services and event marketing plan, call us at 847-657-6011.