Mail2World Email Archiving Service
Mail2World's Email Archive Service provides regulated and non-regulated companies with safe, compliant email archiving, monitoring and retrieval--plus the simplicity and affordability of an always-on hosted solution.
Email Archive Service installs in seconds and requires no hardware, software or integration. Immediately, Email Archive Service begins accepting, filtering and archiving inbound and outbound company email. Messages are immediately available for search and retrieval for legal or management review.
Inbound Mail: As inbound messages flow into the Email Archive Service system, they pass through a series of powerful spam, virus and content filters. Clean inbound email is immediately sent on to corporate mail servers, and a copy is stored in our data center. Viruses are sent to trash. Spam is stored in a user-accessible quarantine server.
Outbound Mail: Outbound emails sent by corporate users are filtered for viruses, copied to our archiving servers and instantly delivered to recipients via the Internet.
Automated Archive Management: Mail2World Email Archive Service provides an advanced set of rules that help organize your email archive by placing specific messages in designated archive folders. Inbound or outbound messages may be sorted based on information about the From field, the To/Cc fields and the Subject field. Rules may also be created to filter messages based on message date, size, priority and whether or not the message contains an attachment.
Web-based Message Monitoring & Retrieval: Any authorized user wishing to monitor or retrieve archived or quarantined messages may simply login to a password-protected Web interface. Messages can be quickly and easily searched by Subject, Date, From, To, Cc, Message Size, Attachment and Priority. Users may also conduct a full text search of the Message Body and popular attachment formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe PDF.
In addition to its primary benefits—fast, affordable regulatory and legal compliance—Mail2World's Email Archive Service offers many other advantages, including:
1. Automated capture and archiving of all email messages entering and leaving the enterprise.
2. Spam quarantine keeps your servers clean and enhances the efficiency of your infrastructure.
3. Fast, easy file retrieval through a simple, Web-based search engine or email client, so users can retrieve files 24/7 without contacting IT.
4. Business continuity, in case your in-house email system fails or during scheduled maintenance.
5. Optional backup CD-ROM delivered to you every 30 days keeps historical email at your fingertips.
6. Standards-based approach ensures compatibility with next-generation options.