Noblesville, IN, February 08, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- SMC will continue to offer all families of electric actuators with integrated motor as standard for “out of the box” plug-n-play applications, and now has added the motorless option for customers with existing motor platforms and for applications that require a more customized solution.
The motorless option will be available for LE Series linear electric actuators:
· LEFS Slider Type – Ball Screw Drive, Inline Motor - Sizes: 25, 32, 40
· LEFB Slider Type – Belt Drive, Inline Motor - Sizes: 25, 32, 40
· LEJS High Rigidity Slider Type – Ball Screw Drive - Sizes: 40, 63
· LEY Rod Type – Parallel & Inline Motor - Sizes: 25, 32, 63
· LEYG Guided Rod Type – Parallel & Inline Motor - Sizes: 25, 32
The LE Series motorless option will be compatible for motors:
· Mitsubishi Electric: MELSERVO-JN/J3/J4
· Sanyo Denki: Sanmotion R
· Yasukawa Electric: Σ - V
· Omron: Sysmac G5
Motorless options for manufacturers not listed above can be addressed as a special request by contacting SMC Corporation directly at 1-800-SMC-SMC1, or by contacting your local SMC Distributor.
SMC is a leader in pneumatic manufacturing technology, supporting industries with automation products and technology based on the guiding principle of “contributing to automation labor savings in industry.” Headquartered in Noblesville, Indiana, SMC Corporation of American is part of a global organization that supports customers in every industrialized country, and is the U.S. subsidiary of SMC Corporation based in Japan.